Is THIS a good sign?

FreeloaderUK

Established Member
Reaction score
Ive been on finasteride & nizoral for nearly 2months & minoxidil for just a couple of weeks.

before starting the regime i noticed quite a bit of hair falling out. since taking propecia that almost completely stopped. however over the last few days ive noticed a few more hairs falling out- but THESE are small thin, lightly coloured hairs which appear to be affected by male pattern baldness rather than healthy hairs. its not major at all.

Is this a good sign?

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
chances are that will be the minozidil causing the weaker hairs to shed.I first shed about 2 weeks into minoxidil treatment as have many others,just ride it out and keep to your regimen religiously :) shed is good :)

FreeloaderUK

Established Member
Reaction score
when people say 'shed' I thought that meant piles of hair falling out all the time, but for me its just a few hairs here & there.

Axl_Rose

Established Member
Reaction score
Hans Gruber said:
chances are that will be the minozidil causing the weaker hairs to shed.I first shed about 2 weeks into minoxidil treatment as have many others,just ride it out and keep to your regimen religiously :) shed is good :)

I started to shed 3 weeks into my finasteride treatment, do you think that's normal?