Is this a good sign?

scud666

Established Member
Reaction score
i started rapid hairloss ever since i used this shampoo and didn't wash it off properly. i definetely know that this incident caused inflamation to my scalp. my hairline has not moved. just diffuse thinning and hair falling out.

the first 2 months i got it, my hair was ALWAYS itchy, oily and full of dandruff. then it became better after 2 months. i only had to wash my hair once every two days. then eventually after that, it became less oily. it came to the point now where i don't have dandruff. my hair is no longer itchy. i have little oil after not washing it for 2 days. HOWEVER...my hair is still thinning as i can feel it day to day. although its thinning slower. so is this a good sign that i might soon be able to reverse my condition and eventually have the hair i used to have? Or does having less oil/no dandruff/no itching mean ABSOLUTLY NOTHING???

i know it might be a stupid question, but i'm just curious. thanks in advance.

kiwi1973

Established Member
Reaction score
its sound like you hairloss maybe due to a reaction with a shampoo
I had hair loss from illness once and it thinned out for 6 months before it started regrowing and i only had dengy fever for a week
is there hairloss in the family?
I would go to a dermitolgist

scud666

Established Member
Reaction score
there is very minimal hairloss in my family. they only start thinning at 40 or so. i'm 23 right now. i really think its the shampoo cause exactly 3 days of using this harsh shampoo and not washing it off proporly, my hair itched like a SOB. my hair was oily as crap and dandruff was outta control. but how often does shampoo cause hairloss? and does it go on forever or does it stop someday? like i said, the oil, dandruff and itching completely stopped, but the thinning seems to continue, although it slowed down a bit.

can anyone relate to me? just plain diffuse thinning all over with no oiliness and itching.