Is this normal or BAD?

ashiman04

Reaction score
Ok, so I took a product called Procede, which I have no clue if it works or not - probably not but hey desperate times call for desperate measures. Anyways I applied it less than a week ago and I have just had the worst shed of my life. I could usually cover up the thinning area on my crown, but after a week of losing hair like none other, you can definitely see a spot. However, I do feel little stubbles/prickly hairs in the balding spot. Is this a good response that caused a shed and is allowing new hairs to come in? I don't know what a "real" bald spot is supposed to feel like, but I imagined it would not have stubbles. Any one help on this?

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
ashiman04 said:
Ok, so I took a product called Procede, which I have no clue if it works or not - probably not but hey desperate times call for desperate measures. Anyways I applied it less than a week ago and I have just had the worst shed of my life. I could usually cover up the thinning area on my crown, but after a week of losing hair like none other, you can definitely see a spot. However, I do feel little stubbles/prickly hairs in the balding spot. Is this a good response that caused a shed and is allowing new hairs to come in? I don't know what a "real" bald spot is supposed to feel like, but I imagined it would not have stubbles. Any one help on this?

procede is a scam....

ashiman04

Reaction score
is there any reason to write that? that thought had never crossed my mind ever...wow thanks for making me realize something i tried might be a scam. have u tried it yet...if not then im not interested in what you think is a scam or not. all i was wanting to know was if i have a big shed and can feel stubble where the spot is, could that be a good thing? im just lookin for some simple help...not someone to rip into me when im freakin trying to get my hair back...

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
im trying to help you..procede wont make you shed...it wont do anything...its a complete SCAM.

you want to get your hair back..or at least have the best chance of doing so
try some of these:

finasteride
dutasteride
minoxidil
nizoral
revita
topical spironolactone
revivogen
prox-n
folligen
tricomin

dont believe me about procede? why dont you do a search
on here and read up about it.

good luck

ashiman04

Reaction score
I understand there is a good chance it might not help. BUT I have been on other forums in which Procede helped guys out tremendously by itself and who displayed pictures to prove it. So it does work, it just may not for some %, which could be a very large %. But I have felt some changes to my scalp and overall hair, we'll see if beneficial later on. So it is doing something nonetheless.

I am going to be on a minoxidil/Finpecia regimen starting very soon here. I am terrified to take finasteride but it has become a last option.

What is your situation?

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
ashiman04 said:
I understand there is a good chance it might not help. BUT I have been on other forums in which Procede helped guys out tremendously by itself and who displayed pictures to prove it. So it does work, it just may not for some %, which could be a very large %. But I have felt some changes to my scalp and overall hair, we'll see if beneficial later on. So it is doing something nonetheless.

I am going to be on a minoxidil/Finpecia regimen starting very soon here. I am terrified to take finasteride but it has become a last option.

What is your situation?

procede doesnt help...there is no CHANCE it can help...im telling you that you are wasting your time...hand around here a little and learn about better treatments.

No one here with success has used procede...go read the success stories they all involve finasteride/dutasteride minoxidil and nizoral

ashiman04

Reaction score
thats not true at all...i searched procede and there were many people who bought a second application because they thought it was doing something. and i know for a fact it has done something to me already...i'll just have to wait and see if the really helps or not...unless you have used it, which i seriously doubt, i really dont think the words you say have any merit. and i said too that i am on minoxidil and have been using nizoral a while now and just ordered finasteride...so its not like im not doing any research here...dont take me to be an idiot...i just figured i would try something and let everyone know how it goes...i think i have gotten the point you have no faith in it...no need to keep reinforcing that opinion. just dont get on me for trying something...i read reviews, did all that before i got procede and felt good enough to take on the gamble...i mean thats what all this is right? every treatment we try is a gamble...there are NO gaurantees with anything out there and probably never will be...you have to find what maintains your own hair and that vaires from person to person...the majority of people who cry "scam" are people who have never tried the product...the sad thing is you really can't trust anyone on the forums anyways...

like i asked before, what are you on and what kind of results are you have??

Sir Guy of Frizzbourne

Established Member
Reaction score
I wonder how many people on this site actually have tried Procede. I always assumed it was a scam due to the sketch comercials. Also, if I remember correctly, they claim it gives a fuller look, but they don't say anything about regrowth. It sounds like it's doing something. Whether it's good or bad is hard to say, but like HairToday said, I'd get something proven, or at least something with a better reputation, even if you stick with this stuff.

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
ashiman04 said:
thats not true at all...i searched procede and there were many people who bought a second application because they thought it was doing something. and i know for a fact it has done something to me already...i'll just have to wait and see if the really helps or not...unless you have used it, which i seriously doubt, i really dont think the words you say have any merit. and i said too that i am on minoxidil and have been using nizoral a while now and just ordered finasteride...so its not like im not doing any research here...dont take me to be an idiot...i just figured i would try something and let everyone know how it goes...i think i have gotten the point you have no faith in it...no need to keep reinforcing that opinion. just dont get on me for trying something...i read reviews, did all that before i got procede and felt good enough to take on the gamble...i mean thats what all this is right? every treatment we try is a gamble...there are NO gaurantees with anything out there and probably never will be...you have to find what maintains your own hair and that vaires from person to person...the majority of people who cry "scam" are people who have never tried the product...the sad thing is you really can't trust anyone on the forums anyways...

like i asked before, what are you on and what kind of results are you have??

ive been on my regimen for almost a year...I had very minor thinning when i started and I have maintained since then....all i can ask for.

Let me ask you this, by what mechanism do you believe procede works?

lain

Established Member
Reaction score
can u link us to some positive things about this product? cos when I researched it I got mainly negative sources like:

http://www.infomercialratings.com/produ ... _hair_loss

http://www.regrowth.com/hairloss-forums ... =1&t=14679

minoxidil, Finestride + Nizoral is pretty much the best you can do for hairloss. They dont call them "The Big 3" for nothing.

To answer the OPs question, Procede does not promote hair growth, it even says so on the web-site and it would take up to 3 months for shed hair to start growing again, so "less than a week" is too early imo.

Ure doing the right thing having the TB3, dont waste your money on companies trying to cash in on our desperation.

ashiman04

Reaction score
http://www.hairlosshelp.com/forums/mess ... SGDBTABLE=

its quite a long read but you will eventually get to the guy's photos which showed pretty amazing results in my opinion (his name was shampookie)...ive heard that procede has reported growing back hair but simply cannot advertise it because of the process they would have to go through...i dont know details

procede could for all i know be a huge scam, and then i will actually be able to tell people from experience and merit. anyways right now i fell stubble all over my head - probably the feel of a #1 when u get a hair cut on the sides...but who knows...all that could die tomorrow for all i know...its a never ending battle and NO product has ever proven anything...that is why there is not a universal product that everyone uses...because NOTHING is proven...

some peole don't respond to the big 3 at all...i am just searching for what works for me...time will tell

G

Guys if you haven't realized by now that this guy is a spammer for Procede then you never will. He came on here to promote it.

ashiman04

Reaction score
ahahaha wow. well just to humor all of you I am a 21 yr old finance major at Texas A&M university...been losing my hair since the end oh high school...

look, i could care less if you don't believe me or don't ever want to try procede...fine. i just know what its like to go through losing your hair, especially at a young age. i am trying to find something that works like everyone else here. good luck in your endeavors...sorry no one can believe me. its a shame that you can't even come into these discussions and try to offer and help. the first sign of telliung someone something works and SCAM! y'all need to get over it.

powersam

Reaction score
ashiman04 you just have to understand that everyhing you have done up to this point is exactly what someone employed to promote products by posting on forums would do. a shill in other words. always happens in their first 10 or so posts, after which they never post again.

if this is not the case then i apologise, and wish you all the best. however the chances of you not being a shill are quite slim.

ashiman04

Reaction score
why not just go look at other posts i have made...i have the same username on hairlosshelp.com

its no skin off my back...there obviously isn't any way of actually benefitting from using these discussion boards if everytime u post someone saus u are endorsing a scam

its just funny now

RaginDemon

Reaction score
dont let scam products fool you man

ashiman04

Reaction score
i honestly think it is working...the short stubble on my head where i had a massive shed is getting longer...its only been a week and a half. ill keep my results coming, but so far so good. massive shed might equal massive re-growth, and thicker regrowth at that...

person

Experienced Member
Reaction score
My 77 year-old grand-dad used Procede and he went from Norwood 7 to Norwood 1. THIS IS NO JOKE! Though he did say his prayers every night for golden locks ever since the dam Yanks invaded Germany though praying is not FDA approved so buyer beware!