Is this normal shedding?

Scottzuh

Reaction score
Hey I'm kind of new with all the hairloss lingo so forgive me if I don't use the right terms. Anyhow, yesterday I had my worst case of shedding. At least it's the most I've notice in such a short span of time. I was wearing a white shirt, and went to my 4 o'clock class which last about hour and a half. I know before I took a seat I didn't have any sheds because I caught a good look at myself in the bathroom mirror. I'm in class and about halfway through it I happen to look down and there must have been 30 hairs on my shirt. I notice a few that fall on to my face but very shocked to see that many. Does anyone else get queasy when the have hair sheds? It just makes me feel ill and queasy. Then I wanted to test how many hair come out when I shampoo my hair. I got over the sink and plugged the stopper and washed away and when I rinsed and finished there was but 2-3 hairs. I thought washing causes the most sheds? Do I have weird shedding? It just seems like there's a switch turned on and I start losing hair!

LawOfThelema

Experienced Member
Reaction score
as one who loses 100+ hairs in the shower daily, this doesnt seem like a big deal to me. keep an eye on it.