Is this normal?

glenster

Reaction score
I started using Regaine along with Lasermax haircomb around 5 months ago.
Regaine used twice a day, and laser used once every 2 days.

My hair stopped falling out and started getting thicker within about 3 - 4 months of use. :)

However, in the last month, I've noticed my hair falling out again, and it's looking noticeably thinner. :(
Just when I thought things were looking up, it's going back to what it was doing before the regime.

I'm confused... is anyone else experiencing this, or have any advise?

Thanks

glenster

Reaction score
I forgot to mention also, that my scalp/hair became less oily when I started my regime.

But now, it seems to be more greasy (like it use to be) and falling out.
The hair that falls out appears to be the thinner type that taper towards the ends.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
hair going through different growing cycles, just ride it out and hope for the best.

templemonk

Established Member
Reaction score
that is not normal and i am going thru similar stage as well.
i'v been on big three since aug 06 and till the end of sep 07.. my hair was getting better and better. even my friends mentioned it and i thought everything was gonna settle down as long as i stick wit big 3.
but then now my temple is noticerably thin and lost density like crazy...sign... i can't stop lookin at the mirror.. i mean WHAT THE f***!!!!

RaginDemon

Reaction score
templemonk said:
that is not normal and i am going thru similar stage as well.
i'v been on big three since aug 06 and till the end of sep 07.. my hair was getting better and better. even my friends mentioned it and i thought everything was gonna settle down as long as i stick wit big 3.
but then now my temple is noticerably thin and lost density like crazy...sign... i can't stop lookin at the mirror.. i mean WHAT THE f***!!!!

any big change in your life?