Thank you.

Attachments

• NGf5ZW.jpg
    NGf5ZW.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 166

Agustin Araujo

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't see any progress. I see male pattern baldness and unfortunately the condition is progressive without proper treatment.

DFWdesperado

My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks like a slight improvement but hard to say, could just be that your hair is longer in the 2nd pic

shreyaskini

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn. The number of Diffuse thinners are increasing regularly but mine is kinda worse than yours at 18. Big 3 has worked wonders for many so that would be the best option for you if you're not on it already.

Reaction score
what norwood i'm I?

Cant tell what norwood you are from a pic at an angle from the top of your head. Post a pic of the front of your head and the side so that will help us make a better assessment. Based off the pics you provided I would say.... Norwood 2 going 3?

doublebatman

Established Member
Reaction score
Hard to tell your norwood, looks thinner at temples and you have that island of hair forming. I'd probably say norwood 2. Second photo looks a little better although it's hard to say as the hairs longer and the angle is slightly different.

I hope you're a bit older, otherwise it looks like aggressive hairloss that you really need to stop in its tracks with finasteride.

dm222

Reaction score
Hard to tell your norwood, looks thinner at temples and you have that island of hair forming. I'd probably say norwood 2. Second photo looks a little better although it's hard to say as the hairs longer and the angle is slightly different.

I hope you're a bit older, otherwise it looks like aggressive hairloss that you really need to stop in its tracks with finasteride.

26 years and half
I started loosing hair aggresively 6 months ago then I managed to stop it 2 months ago and I hope to regrow to the point it was before.