Is what they say about propercia true?

Reaction score
Read on the internet and had a Doctor tell me that propecia is likely to permanentaly damage your libido and penis, a lot of people shared their story about it and how they wish they never laid hands on it. I mean the whole point of this hair process is to be attractive to yourself and females, for me personally its for the females. whats the point if u can get a girl to bed but not even be able to have sex?

i mean my penis is 4 inches soft, and if i take propecia it will be soft forever, and i cant F a girl with a 4 inch soft penis :/ :/

That would be a nightmare. On many websites, i read that propecia works by messing up with your hormones , basically reducing testosterone and DHT , and if it reduces that it makes you more like a girl, which is why u lose less hair right?

anyways , is it possible to maintain nw2 with just rogaine or lipogaine? Or do I have to choose between my penis and my hair?

thanks

- - - Updated - - -

hair loss seriously sucks.. messing up my life, afraid to go to beach / pool cause my hair is too thin when wet, and many other toughts about hair on my head, when i see other people my age i feel so jealous and I stare at guy's hairlines , it makes me feel like a creep and weirdo :/ sucks to be balding as a teen

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
had a Doctor tell me that propecia is likely to permanentaly damage your libido and penis

If you had doctor tell you this, then he or she is an idiot. Propecia has no doubt harmed some people. Unfortunately sides are a risk of taking prescription drugs. There is a very small chance that Propecia will permanently harm you. For most, when you stop taking the drug, the sides go away. The propecia scare continues. Many dudes will end up screwed, walking around slick bald, dating fatties, because of all this nonsense.

- - - Updated - - -

Most of what you read online is BS. I will concede that yes there are some that unfortunately have a horrible reaction when they take the drug. The majority will have absolutely no problem at all. Before the internet scare none of this garbage existed, clinical trials showed only a small percentage of guys got sides, now all of a sudden everybody is getting sides. All of this paranoia started on the internet a few years ago and is just getting worse by the day because of threads just like this. Now you have the small percentage of guys that actually got sides telling their story, and commenting numerous times on threads mentioning sides. You also have guys that didn't actually have sides while taking the drug, but have convinced themselves that they did, and they are creating threads and commenting in other threads about their horrible sides. Then you have the guys that never took the drug that are just spreading the nonsense they read on sites just like this. This garbage is spreading like wild fire and unfortunately very little of it is true.

zzzzz

My Regimen
Reaction score
propecia lowers DHT and raises testosterone, not lower it. finasteride is safe

Aeroes

Established Member
Reaction score
I got terrible side from it my stuff went numb.

Read on the internet and had a Doctor tell me that propecia is likely to permanentaly damage your libido and penis, a lot of people shared their story about it and how they wish they never laid hands on it. I mean the whole point of this hair process is to be attractive to yourself and females, for me personally its for the females. whats the point if u can get a girl to bed but not even be able to have sex?

i mean my penis is 4 inches soft, and if i take propecia it will be soft forever, and i cant F a girl with a 4 inch soft penis :/ :/

That would be a nightmare. On many websites, i read that propecia works by messing up with your hormones , basically reducing testosterone and DHT , and if it reduces that it makes you more like a girl, which is why u lose less hair right?

anyways , is it possible to maintain nw2 with just rogaine or lipogaine? Or do I have to choose between my penis and my hair?

thanks

- - - Updated - - -

hair loss seriously sucks.. messing up my life, afraid to go to beach / pool cause my hair is too thin when wet, and many other toughts about hair on my head, when i see other people my age i feel so jealous and I stare at guy's hairlines , it makes me feel like a creep and weirdo :/ sucks to be balding as a teen