ISRAELS influence on U.S

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empire

Established Member
Reaction score
While the entire world laughs at U.S's willingess to bend over backwards for Israel.. Heres Scott Ritter's (former investigator of Middle Eastern prison conditions) point of view.

[youtube:2wpr2qda]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O125hGt9qt4&feature=related[/youtube:2wpr2qda]

Empire

Established Member
Reaction score
Gentlemen.. check your assholes. Your being fucked by the Israel c***.

[youtube:1y48awez]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNQv5YSg_YA&feature=related[/youtube:1y48awez]

Empire

Established Member
Reaction score
Will the two Israeli members here please stop sending me hate mail, and stop threatening to have Mossad kill me.

God damn terrorists.

OverMachoGrande

Reaction score
Will you please stop using foul language in your posts as the forum rules state. I respect your point of view but vulgarity is not needed to get your point across. Also if someone is threatening you please PM me with details.

Thank you.

Empire

Established Member
Reaction score
We're not in a political debate, surely ones expression of street slang isn't a provokative means to react.

I've found an interest in the Off Topic, especially regarding this particular topic, but we're not at a University debate nor are we in a political party debate, so surely if I emphasis a point using some language, people won't be offended.

Nevertheless, very well, have it your way.

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Whats up with that? are you trying to start some sort of propaganda fight over the forum??
To Cassin, PropeciaJunkie and all th other mods, if this propaganda thread isnt deleted then im OFF THIS SITE FOR GOOD!! im all for expressing your opinion and freedom of speach but i wont align with a forum that allows deliberate propaganda threads against my counrty!! i know you understand what im saying. (the same way i wont start spamming the forum with youtube clips of how Muslims dicking Europe against Israel!)
And Empire if someone send you hate mails the moderators would know and kick him from the forum.... be more original with your attempts to get people banned please, although you may not need to as i will be leaving myself if this thread wont be deleted (calling Israeli members here terrorist? animals? i wont tolare that!!!)

Empire

Established Member
Reaction score
Smooth said:
Whats up with that? are you trying to start some sort of propaganda fight over the forum??
To Cassin, PropeciaJunkie and all th other mods, if this propaganda thread isnt deleted then im OFF THIS SITE FOR GOOD!! im all for expressing your opinion and freedom of speach but i wont align with a forum that allows deliberate propaganda threads against my counrty!! i know you understand what im saying. (the same way i wont start spamming the forum with youtube clips of how Muslims dicking Europe against Israel!)
And Empire if someone send you hate mails the moderators would know and kick him from the forum.... be more original with your attempts to get people banned please, although you may not need to as i will be leaving myself if this thread wont be deleted (calling Israeli members here terrorist? animals? i wont tolare that!!!)

What a sad, sad attempt to redeem yourself and shy away from the topic.

Oh and don't feel targetted, once we're done with Israel, we'll move onto Saudi Arabia

And moderators.. the guy demands you delete this thread or else. How dare we discuss Israel! We're as bad as Hitler!

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Empire said:
And moderators.. the guy demands you delete this thread or else. How dare we discuss Israel!!
Its one thing to discuss an issue and a whole other to provoke propaganda and trying to get people banned! and you know that this is exactly what you do!
This is a hairloss site and offopic section wordwide, not a news site nor a "share your opinion on Isreal" and certainly not an anty Israeli site, if you seek to spread hate towards Israel there are planty of sites decated purely for that!!! go there and do us all a favore
There is already a thread debating the middle-east situation and practicularly Israel, no need to open multypale threads on the same issue!
And i repeat myself once more! this thread will be deleted or im off!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God forib im not threatenning, i can tolorate hate against me and my counrty but i wont take any part in a site tha allwas this sort of propaganda naming my people as animals and terrorists!!!! thats my last post untill this thread is deleted!!!!!!

Empire

Established Member
Reaction score
Smooth said:
Empire said:
And moderators.. the guy demands you delete this thread or else. How dare we discuss Israel!!
Its one thing to discuss an issue and a whole other to provoke propaganda and trying to get people banned! and you know that this is exactly what you do!
This is a hairloss site and offopic section wordwide and not an anty Israeli site, if you seek to spread hate towards Israel there are planty of sites decated purely for that!!! go there and do us all a favore
And i repeat myself once more! this thread will be deleted or im off!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God forib im not threatenning, i can tolorate hate against me and my counrty but i wont take any part in a site tha allwas this sort of propaganda naming my people as animals and terrorists!!!! thats my last post untill this thread is deleted!!!!!

FIRST OF ALL, you CLEARLY SUPPORT ISRAELI TERRORISM when you stated you wanted to buy a TShirt that ridiculed the killing of pregnant Palestinian women and children.

You've been caught red handed as a supporter of Israeli terrorism.

Second of all, WELCOME TO THE FREE WORLD where we can criticize Israel ALL WE WANT. I do recommend you stop posting online and stick to "Israel Rules The World" discussions at your local Tel Aviv cafe.

Who do you think you are??

What do you think your country is???

You think Israel must be excepted from all criticism?? Why don't you and your Israeli buddies KISS OUR ***'S?

Status
Not open for further replies.