It hurts!

Deaner

Reaction score
My dank hurts lately, especially when I've got an erection, if I "clench" it sorta thing it's way more noticable. Is this an effect of the finasteride? I mean, I haven't had any other detrimental side effects, more the opposite, as my sex drive and everything are all up up up.

Jaygee

Established Member
Reaction score
Wish I could say what that is. We've heard of finasteride-induced testicular pain, but I don't recall anyone mentioning problems in the tower itself.

Me, I still have reduced libido and don't get spontaneous erections anymore, although every so often I will have morning wood. Not every day like before, though.

What kind of pain is it? A simple ache? Or burning?
I hope it's not the finasteride in your case, but I will say that for my entire life, including pre-puberty, every now and then my (insert favorite nickname for it here) will just start aching for seemingly no reason. It's something that I've sorta taken for granted.

If your pain persists, I hope it is the sort of thing that Ibuprofen or some other pain killer would handle. Best of luck.

Deaner

Reaction score
Not a burning, just more a general aching. Maybe it's just because I've been getting it up more often than usual these days, or something like that. Not too too worried either way, it's not intrusive, and can easily be lived with the 1 or 2 times it happens on a bad day.

PartTimeNinja

Established Member
Reaction score
give it a good week or so - if it's still there at the same rate consider a visit to the Doctor.

Try not to read too much about the sides of finasteride on this or other forums. I had pain in my testicle last week which lasted for 5 days. I realized that in my case this was more of a mental problem in terms of me reading up on testicle pain on the forum and then getting pain in my testicle. It went away when I didn't think about it and only re-appeared when I suddently remembered that "oh yeah, there was something with my testicle"..

The mind can work in many ways....