Itchy head and Nioxin

mbrooke

Reaction score
When ever I workout my head gets itchy towards the front and on the back of my head. Is this from the sweat or from the hair loss in the areas where it's most itchy? Also, Is nioxin a good shampoo to use?

FYI- been on Propecia for 30 days now and still horny as ever. No side effects as of yet. Knock on wood!

techiej

Reaction score
If your scalp is itchy you may need to use the protectives rather than the actives if you are not already. Actives is dryer, Protectives adds a little more moisture into your hair. You can also leave the scalp therapy in a little longer and that should help.

Thinning

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I bought some Nioxin Shampoo/Conditioner a couples months ago. Still have some left, its great stuff. I think it has Tee-Tree oils in it or something. It smells like peppermint and has a real tingle feel to it.

My scalp has never been healthier, barely any itch, no flaking, no irritation - and I use 5% minoxidil twice daily. I dont think I can attribute it 100% to the Nioxin because I mix Nizoral in 2-3 times a week, but I think Nioxin has done a better job keeping my scalp healthy than Nano shampoo/conditioner that I used to use.