It's enough. Doing it. Going in for the system

cuckthorn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've just had enough of all this bullshit. I've been looking online a lot of guys with hair systems, reading forums, etc... most of you on here say they are cucks that are living in a prison. A prison? f*****g really? I'll tell you about prison and you all will relate because you know it too well. Prison is staring in the mirror and going on hair loss forums every day while stabbing your scalp with a Dermapen and rubbing minoxidil and RU into it and being depressed out in public because you look 10 years older. I'm done with this sh*t. I mostly work for myself as a landlord and am a college professor. I will get a few perfectly fitted hair systems from the world renown place that's ironically 10 minutes from my house, learn how to put them on myself and put them on whenever I want.

Renovation

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've just had enough of all this bullshit. I've been looking online a lot of guys with hair systems, reading forums, etc... most of you on here say they are cucks that are living in a prison. A prison? f*****g really? I'll tell you about prison and you all will relate because you know it too well. Prison is staring in the mirror and going on hair loss forums every day while stabbing your scalp with a Dermapen and rubbing minoxidil and RU into it and being depressed out in public because you look 10 years older. I'm done with this sh*t. I mostly work for myself as a landlord and am a college professor. I will get a few perfectly fitted hair systems from the world renown place that's ironically 10 minutes from my house, learn how to put them on myself and put them on whenever I want.

If there is no well known cure to hair loss in the next 50 years (I think we will have a cure but not one that is well known enough due to the billion dollar industry) I believe hair loss systems will be normal and acceptable, and people will look back wondering what all the fuss about wearing one was.

Getting the attention of 100 females rather than none, then scaring a few of by revealing the hair system is still better than having none to begin with.

reckless

Established Member
Reaction score
Just make sure it's not an obvious one. Go for a low density piece where some scalp shows. Also test it out properly and make sure that it's something you can commit to before you start wearing it in public. Make sure it doesn't irritate your scalp or becomes uncomfortable in the heat.

cuckthorn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just make sure it's not an obvious one. Go for a low density piece where some scalp shows. Also test it out properly and make sure that it's something you can commit to before you start wearing it in public. Make sure it doesn't irritate your scalp or becomes uncomfortable in the heat.
Exactly. Trust me I will be very particular. There are a few really good hair system places near me and I've already thoroughly talked to them and have consultations. I don't want to grow the sides out above a one guard and I don't want to fully shave the top down either. I want the system to be optional and apply it with tape. Do you think I can apply it over really diffuse thin hair buzzed down to a one guard with tape?

reckless

Established Member
Reaction score
Exactly. Trust me I will be very particular. There are a few really good hair system places near me and I've already thoroughly talked to them and have consultations. I don't want to grow the sides out above a one guard and I don't want to fully shave the top down either. I want the system to be optional and apply it with tape. Do you think I can apply it over really diffuse thin hair buzzed down to a one guard with tape?
I'm not sure to be honest. I'm of an Indian Sikh background and wore a turban for a couple of years to disguise my hair loss but it just ended up irritating my scalp so I stopped wearing it. I do have a sensitive scalp though. This is why I'm saying make sure you can wear the piece comfortably in all types of conditions and all day long. I would take a week off work and test it out before committing. There's nothing more annoying than having an itchy irritated scalp with something on it.

Good call on shaving the sides down to a one. At least when you take it off you'll still look decent. I think you keep the piece on for a few weeks then they shave it down again. So that means if they shave it down, by the next appointment it's already a grade 4, maybe it's possible to keep it to a @ rather than go full shave.