its time to a hairtransplant?

avi21

Established Member
Reaction score
hi
i've sent an FUE hairtransplant my picture and i would like to know also what do you think
i'm seek of using minoxidil twice a day and propecia (3 years) i started treatment when i was 21 now i'm 24 and a half
i want to fill in the weak thin area in my hairline only
how much graft do you think i need ?
and if it's a good idea to make a transplant at this level?
http://i31.tinypic.com/fdh6j8.jpg
http://i30.tinypic.com/c3xah.jpg
the white residue is from the minoxidil :whistle:
thanks
avi
by the way it's HLC clinic in turkey

here is what i wrote to the doctor he haven't responed yet:

hi doctor i'm 24 year old from israel,
i'm using propecia (0.5mg finastride) and minoxidil along with derma roller since i'm 21.
propecia stopped my hairloss and i aplly minoxidil twice a day to my hairline but i'm not setisfaied with the results i heard good things about you and your staff and i'm willing to do a small transplant to fill in the the hairline
the tempels area are coverd with thin hairs and i want to make it look natural and thick while keeping my orginal hairline ( i don't want pepole to notice i did something with my hair)

how much grafts do i need to fill it in?
and how much will it cost ?

best regards
avi

s.a.f

Reaction score
You really want to resort to surgery for that? :shock:
If you've stopped your loss just leave it, no one but you can even notice it.

richlocks

Established Member
Reaction score
don't even THINK about it. Move on and maintain your hair and be happy.

Are those spots dandruff, white hair, or just a dirty camera lens?

avi21

Established Member
Reaction score
thanks you
reading your replies made me happy

you really think i don't need a small transplant? i'm using minoxidil along with derma roller retin-a nizoral,zix,polysorbate and much more...
i see those hairs, they are exist!
this is whats make me crazy, i only want to make them thick like the rest of my hair!

the white flaks are from minoxidil , I took the picture on the morning as soon as i woke up

richlocks, i know what you mean but for the past three years i only think about my hair and dreaming about a perfect hairline

Petchsky

Reaction score
Hey Avi,

I quit from using minoxidil twice daily to once with no loss. If you are getting sick of applying it try once a day, make it easier on you.

I can see why that bit on the left would be annoying, but I wouldn't resort to a H/T. Try Nanongen or Dermatch, sort you right out. :)