Jack Daniels in your shampoo works!

TourdeForce24

Established Member
Reaction score
I added some Jack to my Garnier Fructis shampoo, and I must say it seriously feels great! All of my irritation went away, and I felt a beautiful tingling sensation, as if it were stimulating growth on my hair. My scalp felt like it did when I had no male pattern baldness. What a wonderful feeling!! I'll let you guys know about my long term results, but I think this may be the cure.

docj077

Reaction score
Yeah, it's pretty obvious why you have scalp irritation in the first place...your crappy shampoo decisions.

Go out and buy some baby shampoo with honey and vitamin E in it and you'll get the same results that you're getting with your alcohol.

zackmcqueen

Established Member
Reaction score
'I highly discourage other posters from taking Avodart. Good luck with your man boobs and limp dick'

Its about time someone was brave enough to point this out. Side effects of hair loss drugs are not taken seriously enough at all.

mjd50

Reaction score
If you think it is working, take pictures so you can compare progress over time. Garnier dried the hell out of my hair. yuck

hairwegoagain

Reaction score
TourdeForce24 said:
I felt a beautiful tingling sensation

The sensation is even better when administered orally.

michael barry

Reaction score
There is barley malt, hence barley proanthocyandins in bourbon

There is also beta sitosterol, beta camposterol.......two estrogen-mimicking compounds in bourbon. This is probably why whiskey drunks tend to have little body hair and if they are really chronic alkies......b**ch tit, leg edema, and pretty good head hair for their age.

Beer has now been found to have genistien and daidzien........however it ups something called prolactin (I think thats what it was called in the article I read) that gets more alpha five made, hence more DHT. There is barley in beer though.

Add Jack Daniels, Boiled Beer (down to about two thirds its volume), and apple cider vinegar along with tocopherol to your shampoo........leave in for a few minutes. Might help.

LookingGood!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
try hair cycle products, the shampoo and conditioner is made of all natural ingredients such as saw palmetto, horsetail, B vitamins such a s biotin etc. http://WWW.haircycle.com

I like it and it works. I use it in conjunction with Nizoral 2 % and Tricomin revitalizing shampoo.
A cheaper route is American Crew revitalizer shampoo. Smells great and leaves the hair manageable. You can pick them up on ebay for less that 10 dollars.

Hope that helps.

Balding_1

Established Member
Reaction score
zackmcqueen said:
'I highly discourage other posters from taking Avodart. Good luck with your man boobs and limp dick'

Its about time someone was brave enough to point this out. Side effects of hair loss drugs are not taken seriously enough at all.

Brave enough to point this out? Good god man, who in their right mind would continue a drug if it made their dick limp? In truth the vast majority (I believe its 98%) of Propecia users experience no side effects. The risks are minimal and it is more cowardly to fear monger over a harmless drug as you seem to be trying to perpetuate that it is a harmful drug. Learn the facts before you follow along with other peoples psychological paranoia.