Jackjones's Story - ( 33 /Hello all,a couple of Qs,)

jackjones

Reaction score
Hey there newbie here 33, but started experiencing hair loss 6.5 years ago and immediatly went and got rogaine 5%, it certainly seemed to slow it down but didnt really regrow a lot,anyway as time went I gotta pain in the *** with oily hair and trying to style it so I knocked rogaine on the head(excuse the pun) and researched new hairloss treatments and I came upon avodart, I have been using avodart for the last 2.5 years and again it definitly slowed the hair loss down to nearly a stop about 95%, again dont know if it regrew hair because ive changed my hair style since,at this point I tried rogaine again but I had developed an allergy to it????
It is obvious that im thining and a hair transplant was always on the cards like most other people Im trying to put if off and put it off untill there comes a point when I will have to get it done (for personal peace of mind)
2 weeks ago I bought nizoral and was able to start using rogaine again!! wihoo
so hopefully I will grow maybe a bit of hair Ive lossed in the past 6.5years,

question about avodart, I see in lots of hair loss forums people raving about finesteride thats great, I wanted to go one stronger and got avodart,
my question is do many of you guys here use avodart?? or just propecia,
I saw in one of the threads a member here saying dutasteride ruined his hair,

last question can anyone suggest any other new products to add to my regime?
Cheers
jack