James Nesbitt-Quite the transformation

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
that fella off that show that was on years ago

has had work done and looks pretty good with it,if most people could achieve these kinda results i think theyd be happy

id say he is about 9 months out from having a hair transplant (from seeing him at various stages )

before
jn3qr1.jpg

after

jn2et5.jpg

most recent

jn1ql5.jpg

optimus prime

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Re: James Nesbitt

Holy smoke. That’s amazing. I saw him in an interview with Jonathan Ross years back saying how one thing that really bothered him was not having hair. He has sorted that out.

WOW...I am stunned.

Lucky_UK

Experienced Member
Reaction score

IBM said:
He looks better without hair.

I think he looks better with hair

I wonder who did it? certainly NOT a UK clinic, I could put money on that.

PersonGuy

Established Member
Reaction score

IBM said:
He looks better without hair.

Oh gosh. I cannot agree with that statement.

notself

Reaction score
Great improvement. I was wondering if it is possible to lower your hairline (beyond your natural line)? Why arn't people doing it? I have a morphed pic of the above to illustrate what I am talking about to see if it is realistic but I don't know how to download it here.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Its possible but its a risk it would use up a lot of your donor and you run the risk of it looking unnatural especialy as you get older and especially if you continue to lose hair. This is why most people have transplanted hairlines that are actually higher than their original ones.

tembo

Established Member
Reaction score
That first pic has his chest hair coming out of his shirt so I bet he is a great candidate for BHT.

Sean68

Reaction score
the most ubiquitous man on tv. he's locked in a dungeon somewhere as we speak being beaten with old, coffee stained 'free ulster' propaganda pamphlets and until he records 10 000 more voiceovers he aint goin' feckin nowhere!

antonio666

Reaction score
i doubt that he would be saying free ulster ,as he is a protestant to my knowledge although i am not certain about that

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
I'm envious of guys like this that don't have large areas of scalp to get transplanted, so their procedure is cheaper and less risky and will most always turn out better that an NW5's transplant.

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
I'm envious of guys like this that don't have large areas of scalp to get transplanted, so their procedure is cheaper and less risky and will most always turn out better that an NW5's transplant.

you dont think he was NW5?

nesbitt___.jpg

s.a.f

Reaction score
No he had a full crown and vertex hair. He was a nw4 as Uncomfortable man pointed out once you get beyond just needing the front third done its a whole other story.

Kojack

Reaction score
I agree with S.A.F about his vertex hair before transplant. I sat behind him once on a flight from manchester to london and was transfixed on the back of his head because I couldn't believe how thick the hair he had left was !