JAY"S STORY

jayman33

Reaction score
Hi All,
well this is where im at right now. i was on finasteride for 9 months, i actually think it was helping my hair. it seemed to be thickening up and even filling in some. the scalp pain dissappeared soon after starting it. it also cleared up my oily skin and helped with acne. the problem is it killed my libido, gave me terrible brain fog as they call it. kind of a (DUH)! feeling. i drive an 18 wheeler so i need all my marbles on the road. no more morning woods either, erections were never like they were before, and when i did get one it was not very often at all. only way i can discribe it, is dead from the waist down! anyway, been off it a while now but oily skin and scalp pain have taken over again.

jayman33

Reaction score
just wanted to add that i had been using nizoral 1% while on finasteride. im looking at possible trying minoxidil and nizoral soon instead of finasteride. don"t know how many have luck and regrowth with just minoxidil but i think i will try.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
Sry to know you are experiencing sides... minoxidil and nizoral will help you grow some hair but it wont stop DHT from damaging your hair.