Jesus Christ.....Yesterday I must have lost about 200 hairs!

G

Unbelievable! I spent the whole day learning for the upcoming Business Law exam and doing that i saw one after the other coming down. First I tried to ignore it, then I almost cried and finally I just laughed........

At the moment I seem to lose about 1000 hairs/week, this means about 4000/month and so I will be bald in 6 months if I continue thinning like that...... :cry: :cry:

The hairline has thinned out dramatically, basically there is no real hairline left. The first few milimetres of my "hair" are totally diffuse, unexplainable. I have decided now to start minoxidil as well. My last hope....... :cry:

Nick4441

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hold on the minoxidil, you convinced me to. You are just getting shedding from the change in drugs.

I'm a month in now on dutasteride and I keep seeing all short thinner hairs on desk but don't seem to be losing much terminal hair now. My hairline is gone over last 8 months. Temples are bald to 2 inches back and centre hairline is very diffuse to about an inch. From there back the hair is still fairly strong. So you are in much better position just have faith..i'm trying to.

I'm trying to convince myself the loss is slowing..dutasteride has to be the answer as finasteride didn't work. Convincing myslef all the little hairs losing are the miniturised weak ones being got rid of by dutasteride ready for new stronger hairs soon ...

Brush your hair well outside to get rid of those weak hairs and concentrate on your exams inside when no hairs will fall..get some great grades that's your focus for now not hair.

IBM

Reaction score
Yesterday i lost great amounts of hair due to my nervous and itch.

T

Timi

dutasteride

Taugenichts

Oh God

i have the same experienced

i hope this is shedding and not the dead off my Hairs

Timi

person

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I also hate seeing my lovely hair fall on my desk etc.

dem

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: dutasteride

Timi said:
dutasteride ist the biggest Muck

Timi

Please Timi. dutasteride works for many people. I can say that i have benefited from it.

T

Timi

dutasteride

dem

have you see my last Picture?

my Hair is thinned out 15Month dutasteride and all Hair destroyed

straw Yellow Hairs all over the Head

why why why when dutasteride is sooooo Good

Timi

powersam

Reaction score
if you are going to count hairs i want exact numbers, none of this 'about' or 'close to' crap.

IBM

Reaction score
Today i comb'ed my hair and found 16 hairs of different lengths and shapes on the sink. I'm in real trouble :cry: .

k3nn7i

Established Member
Reaction score
:eek: you found 16 only? i loss about 50-70 each day. try to ignore it. i used to keep a long hair and whenever i had hair fall, i would be able to notice it. but now that i cut it short. it feels better somehow. lol.

im still in 2nd mth after starting propecia and minoxidil. this shed is normal to me because even without using minoxidil and takin propecia, i will still lose that much or probably more. Stay faith man...

IBM

Reaction score
k3nn7i said:
:eek: you found 16 only? i loss about 50-70 each day. try to ignore it. i used to keep a long hair and whenever i had hair fall, i would be able to notice it. but now that i cut it short. it feels better somehow. lol.

im still in 2nd mth after starting propecia and minoxidil. this shed is normal to me because even without using minoxidil and takin propecia, i will still lose that much or probably more. Stay faith man...

16 in the morning, imagine all day...

G

It doesnt get better. Yesterday I thought it had stopped. But today it goes on like before. Holy Mary, there is a hair genocide going on on my head and I don´t know how to stop it. :cry:

klink

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Dud you are pathetic, stop wasting the bandwidth on the site.

retropunk

Established Member
Reaction score
IBM said:
k3nn7i said:

16 in the morning, imagine all day...

Probably nothing really - especially if you see that you'll lose up to 150 and more. Plus, you don't know how long those hairs have been "on the fringe" of falling out. Don't worry about it. Losing 16 hairs in the morning is nothing. I went through a period of losing 50 hairs in the morning, and worrying about it will only make it worse.

AssignmentZero

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey

When I started treatments I lost around 25-50 hairs per shower and another 50+ per every minoxidil application....so around 150+ per day I would say...

It's supposed to happen. Just don't think about it.

Now, I lose about 10 max per day.

Check out my story and updated pics on page 5!

Good luck!

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
ive never counted hairs,isnt it like the first sign of madness or something? :p

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Taug, you definitely get my vote on my favorite forum member. You really know how to pump up everyone's spirit. No matter how bad someone may feel, you always seem to cheer everyone up with your delightful comments about your flaws. I commend you on your great talents of how to turn a room full of frowns upside down. I anxiously await each day to see what that very creative mind of yours will project onto my computer screen which no doubt will astound your peers. Please keep up the good work. I can't wait what you will say next. So don't keep me waiting too long.

badasshairday III

Established Member
Reaction score
DoctorHouse said:
Taug, you definitely get my vote on my favorite forum member. You really know how to pump up everyone's spirit. No matter how bad someone may feel, you always seem to cheer everyone up with your delightful comments about your flaws. I commend you on your great talents of how to turn a room full of frowns upside down. I anxiously await each day to see what that very creative mind of yours will project onto my computer screen which no doubt will astound your peers. Please keep up the good work. I can't wait what you will say next. So don't keep me waiting too long.

:lol: