Jesusfreak

absmon

Established Member
Reaction score
You say that you've attained propecia type results from using spironolactone as a single agent, further, you've had a great deal of success at recruiting hairs at the hairline. I would like to ask whether these hairs at the hairline have pigmented and become terminal hairs and, how much hairline have you regained below the receded hairline i.e. 1/2 cm?

absmon

Established Member
Reaction score
Just one more thing that I forgot to mention in the initial post. How much spironolactone do you apply daily?

JesusFreak

Established Member
Reaction score
My hair loss type is mainly diffuse, and my hair line has only moved a few mm. I'm a Norwood 2. For the most part I have only gained a 1mm where there was no hair at all, but that hair has been gone for 10 years. However, when I comb my dry hair back in the front I have a lot 3cm pigmented terminal hairs sprouting out along my hairline. All the hairs are terminal and pigmented light brown hairs.

Initially, I applied 2X/day. Now I just apply 1X/day.

JesusFreak

Established Member
Reaction score
My hair is pretty thick now, and have gained more than 200 hairs per square inch all over my scalp. Ive been on this regimen for over a year and no shed.

G

JesusFreak said:
My hair is pretty thick now, and have gained more than 200 hairs per square inch all over my scalp. Ive been on this regimen for over a year and no shed.

that sound pretty good! did you do a hair count or something?

If so how do you do them?

cheers

Ty

JesusFreak

Established Member
Reaction score
It's just a guesstimation. When i comb my hair back in any place on my scalp i can count the new hairs an inch across and there is currently 10. Add this to the previous regrowth and I came up with my estimation. This is probably a low number.

absmon

Established Member
Reaction score
On another thread, you (Jesusfreak) stated that Dr. Lee sells 6oz of 2% spironolactone for $20, but on his site, it clearly says 60ml for $20.

JesusFreak

Established Member
Reaction score
On another thread, you (Jesusfreak) stated that Dr. Lee sells 6oz of 2% spironolactone for $20, but on his site, it clearly says 60ml for $20

Yes, its 2oz for $20 which is still relatively cheap...i was thinking 60, 6, oz and ml, and it probably came out 6oz. Thanks for pointing this out.

BTW, youre welcome for answering your questions.

jimmystanley

Experienced Member
Reaction score
are you using american crew, jesusfreak? how did you go off finasteride?? did you just cut it right off, or did you do it gradually? i'm thinking about starting off with everyother day.

salazam

Established Member
Reaction score
did you ever try 5% spironolactone jesusfreak, if so how does it compare to 2% in terms of efficacy.