Jetson12's Story

Jetson12

Reaction score
Hey there,

Here's my story, which will probably sound familiar to many. I'm looking for an easy regimen: Step one, step two, step three. That's kind of how I work ... :)

I used to have thicker hair and it began thinning in my mid-twenties. I'm 50 now and over the last two years it has really thinned out (I blame it on hormones!). I compete in ballroom dance and when I pull my hair up, you can see my scalp badly.

Many dermatologists have said that I have female pattern balding. I do have hypothyroidism, but it's under control with medication. I've tried Rogaine and that seemed to keep the thinning in check for awhile but it didn't stop the mass exodus. I'm now using Revivogen but it's only been about three weeks. I still use the Rogaine but I'm not seeing any new growth.

I hear about a lot of other products such as Ovation, and about the scalp coverups such as Toppiks (but I've heard some people say that those products run. I can't have that happen while on the dance floor!).

So, I guess my question is the same as everyone elses. What works? Can anyone offer me a quick easy 1, 2, 3, step regimen? Thank you!!!