Jimfear's Story - (17) PICTURES UP

jimfear

Reaction score
I've been noticing extensive hair loss for the past 9 months now. I'm only 17. I went to a doctor and he said it was from a flaking scalp. I started using several different shampoos and formulas that he recommended. It still got worse. I then started following something i read on yahoo answers (link: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/i...diE14g4jzKIX;_ylv=3?qid=20070624012252AA9XW5N Mixing: olive oil, almond oil, coconut oil, and avocado oil 3-4 times a week overnight. It's been about a month of that and still no change. I need some help. I have i guess what you call medium length hair, a little bit on the longer side but its only like this because I'm self conscious of my receding hair lines they seem to be taking over my head. help! anything! If pictures would help let me know and i can take some. Thank you.

EDIT:
No one else in my family suffers from hair loss but me.
The Shampoos I've been using are: Neutrogena T/SAL , and DHS Zinc Shampoo.

Also i took some pictures finally check them out and let me know what you think I should do.

2wgajye.jpg

2eupvra.jpg

5bb637.jpg

talftu.jpg

2wfmrmc.jpg

Artas

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: Jimfear's Story - (17)

You will have to take some pictures.
But I suggest you use Nizoral Shampoo and then use a Jojoba Shampoo when your not using Nizoral. Also have a high Biotin diet (Cows Milk, Alomonds, Tuna, etc) Keep wiith the Olive Oil, it is supposed to be fairly good at keeping the scalp healthy. You are still young so maybe you could slow hair loss down without the use of Propecia, and when your 18 if you feel desperate to get better result then order Rogaine and Propecia.

Also when your bored or have free time give your scalp a good massage.