Jl8T Story

Jl8T

Reaction score
Started big three finally. Actually started rogaine mid august and just started propecia on Oct 1st. I def see some results and have even had people comment which is a positive. I use minoxidil 2x daily and nizoral EOD. I included a little flex pic to show ive had no negative effects on my training. No noticeable SE's thus far. It's a subtle difference but a difference none the less.

Jl8T

Reaction score
I'll add some more pics at the three month mark, what is the earliest people see results from propecia? All of the results so far are obviously from minoxidil but im hoping the improvements will continue once the propecia takes effect. Just a little back story I am 26 and started losing at 18 with some recession but mainly diffuse pattern loss. its been a slow process and I have even used minoxidil in the past with good results but ended up stopping (cant remember why). Anyways here I am now, probably a norwood 5 pattern even though my hairline hasnt receded that much itsa mainly just all thinned out with little blond (baby hairs) left where dark hair used to be. gonna give it a year at least (propecia that is). if i dont get regrowth ill probably just opt for a shaved head. As far as genetics go my father didnt start thinning until mid thirties and is the only person in his family to have lost his hair his brothers and father all have recession however. My mothers father has a norwood 0 that is unimaginably thick at 76. I feel like my problem has always been high testosterone as I add muscle easily this is why i really think propecia may actually work for me as I am not totally screwed by genetics. I could be totally wrong and only time will tell but I am kinda curious as to how this little science experiment will turn out.

Jl8T

Reaction score
some updates

Attachments

• Photo on 2011-04-30 at 11.06.jpg
    Photo on 2011-04-30 at 11.06.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 168
  • Photo on 2011-11-06 at 14.17.jpg
    Photo on 2011-11-06 at 14.17.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 194