Joe Rogan - THREE transplants!

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
[video=youtube;ktGnSBw9688]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktGnSBw9688[/video]

This kind of stuff makes me question whether its a good idea for me. I have never had good luck with ANYTHING.

I truly feel I will be getting like 4 of them just to end up shaving anyway and always being pissed.

Sparky4444

Reaction score
..it's about having realistic expectations and ACCEPTING what is possible for YOU....some guys have frontal balding and the rest of their head is thick as normal, so they harvest enough to get them back to what they had at 19 years old...but then others just don't have the stock to accomplish this...So it's THOSE guy's who have to ACCEPT a PARTIAL regain, but it will NEVER be what is was...

...it's about ACCEPTANCE..sorry for all the cap's but some guy's just don't get it...

...I think with some advances coming, it will be worth it to put most of your harvests for the front, and let something like Follica come along to give some cosmetically acceptable coverage for the top and rear -- but knowing the top and rear won't be thick, thick

resu

Reaction score
My hair loss comes from the back (like a rapist) so an hair transplant isn't really an option due to shock loss but if I could do it, I wouldn't think about hair loss for a least the next 10 years, hence why I hope scarless hair transplant become a reality in the near future. I totally agree with his view points, you get a huge scar from FUT and with FUE you get a rectangular thinning patch and possibly white dot scars.

Sparky4444

Reaction score
..there shouldn't be anything stopping Dr. Wesley from offering the new scarless procedure very soon...I'm thinking early in the new year