Joe's Story - (26 )

terrified116

Reaction score
I first noticed I started thinning at age 20. It wasn't till i turned 21 that I started to do something about it. I started taking propecia for over 1.5 years and it helped me keep my hair and I even noticed some regrowth but the side effects I experienced were not worth it, I had a low sex drive. I dealt with it because I didnt want to go bald like my dad especially not at my age, I was only 20. And as all of us here know male pattern baldness really screws up your self esteem.

Once my 1.5 years came up I met a great girl then dropped propecia, I didn't want her to know about the low libido - i was 22 for crying out loud, we are supposed to be in our prime years for sex. After a few months my drive came back and all was good, and I didnt care about the hair, I figured if it falls off, it falls off. Worse come to worse Ill shave it.

I am now 26 years old, I'm on rogaine and it is not doing anything, i have no gf, living lonely and depressed, mainly because of my thinned out hair. My self confidence and esteem are out the window thanks to male pattern baldness. I am so grateful for all you guys, coming to this sight helps me remember that I am not all alone. This is like a brotherhood to me cause none of my friends know or care about what I'm going through.

Ok enough of that. Lets get to business, I have read good reviews by you guys about revivogen so i went ahead and placed an order. I'm going to use that along with rogaine and nizoral. Pics will be up soon and we'll see if i make any progress.

iwantperfection

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Re: joes story

revivogen? aw man. Wont do anything. Id put money on it. Snake oil. I wouldnt say guys here recommend that at all.

JonJon

Reaction score
Re: joes story

iwantperfection said:
revivogen? aw man. Wont do anything. Id put money on it. Snake oil. I wouldnt say guys here recommend that at all.

Yeah I tried the shampoo to try and compliment propecia...all it did was irritate my scalp.

terrified116

Reaction score
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=47417

I read this thread and a few of the guys said it helped them keep the hair they had and some said even a little regrowth (doctorhouse, geox, Dblbass128, chrisj)

I'm at a nowood 2-3 so im hoping to at least keep what i have, some of the mentioned above names say its good for maintenance or at least stop hair loss.

Do these guys have any credibility?

Obsidian

Reaction score
Look at all the success stories and look what they are comprised of.

The Big Three:
1. Propecia, Proscar, or Finasteride (all the same)
2. Minoxidil
3. Nizoral

The only 'proven' method to keep what you got and regrow/thicken.