John_Hair_Guy's Story - (29/ what has really worked for me)

john_hair_guy

Reaction score
Hey everyone, it's my first time on here, but I wanted to share with you my story that has changed my life and really worked me. I'm a 29 year old white male who started showing signs of baldness early in my mid-twenties. Here's what I have done to virtually stop my hair loss successfully. I start off with a generic version of finasteride called SDZ 5mg. This stuff is super cheap and costs by about $2 for a 3 months supply after my basic drug plan coverage. I then cut these 5mg pills into quarters and take one each night before going bed with a tall glass of water. I've been doing this now for about 2 years and my hair looks and feels great.

Cheers,

Chris

mpbsux20

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Re: My Story that really worked for me

Glad that your hair is doing good and you are a happier person.

suxtobebald

Reaction score
Re: My Story that really worked for me

Good to know that you have successfully reversed your hairloss. :punk:
I have been taking minoxidil 6+ (minoxidil + Topical finasteride) for a couple of weeks not sure if I shoudl stick with it for a couple of months or should add 0.25/0.5 finasteride to my regime?
Ciao :whistle:

john_hair_guy

Reaction score
Yes, it's been pretty good for me. No complaints. Keep up the minoxidil solution if you can, go for the extra strength 5%. I found that helped a little. But what really works is fighting the hair loss from inside in your blood stream to block DHT using finasteride. Cheers and good luck!