Jordan's Story (19yr Old, Early signs)

Viso92

Reaction score
Hey there,

I will try keep this as short as i can because im sure there are people in worse situations than me who need some help.

I recently have noticed significant thinning on my temples only one side the other side i assume light thinning but not as noticeable, there are some quite obvious reasons to this i cannot avoid or try deny.

1) My father is bald my brother started to receed much earlier and MUCH worse than me but has slown down now at 26 his hair is still way infront and with a fringe etc.
2) I am a frequent user of hair waxes and clays aswell as straightening short hair to get straight spikey hair.
3) I do have a poor diet which i need to change either way but im not sure if this could be another cause.

As said i am a frequent user of wax and clays aswell as straightners i noticed the hair about 1 month ago it is very sparse and thin and is almost like static sometimes even after wax is applied, i thought it was using straightners (i started using 2 weeks previous to noticing) and purchased a heat protector.

Im obviously very new to this kind of thing and its not a great sign but i figure if i have any chance at regaining hair i start early!

Mostly its about my confidence as i find it very difficult as i am to socialize with people etc (you get the idea) as i spike my hair completely into an almost faux-hawk when the hair drys out either by the sun or the product the hair begins to split apart and fray outwards leaving my temple sparse and i can see scalp even though not massively noticeable to others it is to me and knocks my confidence.

I've already kicked everything bad from my diet that i was binging on like fizzy drinks inplace of water and lack of protien aswell as i will be stopping use of straightners and hair products to see what happens.

Im now looking into hair regain products to slow down the process