Jude Law: Had a hair transplant or just clever Styling?

indie85

Established Member
Reaction score
article-1037489-020B9B1B00000578-692_468x400.jpg

article-1037489-020B70C100000578-812_468x348.jpg

article-1037489-020B70C400000578-818_468x403.jpg

article-1037489-020B70C700000578-656_468x308.jpg

Full article here: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... rance.html

indie85

Established Member
Reaction score
That second sun article pisses me off. You can see that Jude Law is just as receeded on the top left of the chart as he is now, its just his middle front tuft has become more of an island and so he just cant grow it long to cover up his temples any more.

Fanjio

Reaction score
Yeah it has definitely been photoshopped. Though, I do wonder that why does someone with that sort of money doesn't go for a hair transplant. He can get the finest one money can buy,

Nathaniel

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yeah he looks like a good candidate for hair transplant. The pic is obviously photoshoped.

And as usual, another magazine article making a lot us balding people feel worthless.

ali777

Reaction score
The Sun article says the picture is photoshopped. Shame on him :nono: .

I'm truly disgusted :puke:

s.a.f

Reaction score
I saw a recent pic of him (about 2 wks ago) at a radiohead gig with the model Lily cole and his hair looked much improved. (can anyone find it? It made most of the national papers).

Fanjio said:
I do wonder that why does someone with that sort of money doesn't go for a hair transplant. He can get the finest one money can buy,

Simple: Negative publicity he'd get ridiculed in the british press 10 x worse than the featured article (how many actors are open about their hair transplant's and wigs?) and the time he'd have to take off and spend out of the limelight.

chr1s

Established Member
Reaction score
boy, he looks like a real train wreck in that first pic, not even looking at his hair. but he looks good as usual in the other pics.

i really don't think his actual hair was photoshopped there. if you look closely, it seems that his left side is a little better than his right, which explains why he's "showing his good side" in his pics.

I really think it's clever styling, I mean his hair style is different than his first pic. When people are balding/thinning some people look better with shorter styles than others. his hair is way too short in that first pic and that style does not suit him. The way he has it in that photoshoot looks great.

Fanjio

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
I saw a recent pic of him (about 2 wks ago) at a radiohead gig with the model Lily cole and his hair looked much improved. (can anyone find it? It made most of the national papers).

Fanjio said:
I do wonder that why does someone with that sort of money doesn't go for a hair transplant. He can get the finest one money can buy,

Simple: Negative publicity he'd get ridiculed in the british press 10 x worse than the featured article (how many actors are open about their hair transplant's and wigs?) and the time he'd have to take off and spend out of the limelight.

If I were him I'd be willing to put up with that coz while he may be a good actor his good looks have played a part in his success. Besides, he is no David Beckham or Wentworth Miller.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Well he wears a wig for most of his roles anyway so as long as he's still getting cast even as a NW3+ he does'nt need to go that route in real life. Abit like Connery and Willis.

s.a.f

Reaction score
ali777 said:
The Sun article says the picture is photoshopped. Shame on him :nono: .

I'm truly disgusted :puke:

Er, its not like he did the photoshopping himself. :roll:
Every single ad campaign in the world is photoshopped (as is every pic that accompanies a magazine interview ect its done by the company they pay to use his image purely for his celebrity status.
Celebrities dont look perfect in real life.

amsch

Reaction score
I really wish i had his type of hairloss. One hair transplant and no more problems regarding hair, as his progression seems to run slowly (he had temples since i can remember)

indie85

Established Member
Reaction score
It has definitely worsened over the years, sure he always had temples, but he had a thick enough centre area to grow long and cover it up, he just plain cant do that anymore, he cant grow his hair long period now.
You always hear (the less shallow) girls go, omg leave him alone he's still hot etc, but I wonder if they'll say that when he's norwood 4, or 5, or 6. You'll find those same girls just say leave him alone, plenty of guys go bald, but leave out the hot remark. And he'll stop getting any kind of leading man role too.
He IS and will continue to loose it unless he gets it treated.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Yeah some new actor with hair will probably usurp him pretty soon and start taking roles that he would have played..

Obsidian

Reaction score
so basically he is going to be Bill Murray.

chancer

Established Member
Reaction score
Obsidian said:

nah... Bill Murray is a comedy Legend.... Bill doesnt need hair, he has personality... He'll never be Bill Murray!!!

JayB

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Obsidian said:
i just saw the ghostbusters again on tv recently. i must say, bill murray had a significant amount of recession in the 80s but he never lost that island in the front. prob transplant