Just added Cayenne pepper powder to my shampoo!

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Just added Cayenne Pepper powder 50,000 heats units to my shampoo just to try it! LOL, I had the results expected lol! It was f*****g painful but good! Almost like Bondage ahaahha.. The blood flow comes right to the scalp and everywhere else if you do not rinse your hands properly. I think it is a good way to improve blood flow to the scalp and it wake you up in the morning like nothing else. Cheap also!

optimus prime

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I thought it had to be taken orally? Are you saying it improved blood flow by rubbing into your scalp?

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah! the Revivogen shampoo! and yes... I was a Red Lobster after! Feel the heat! feel hotter than the flush of the Niacin...

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
hahaha I cannot stop trying sh*t! I like to be a guinea pig I guess..??

bubka

Reaction score
It is amazing how 20 year old snake oil treatments never seem to die.

It was Dec. 31, 1986. Kobren was 22. He knew his life had changed irrevocably. "It was devastating, man," he says, his tone mournful and anguished. "I felt like I was losing a limb. Once you cross that line, there's no going back."

His hair, lush and dense as a tropical forest, was starting to disappear. So began an odyssey to restore what time and genetics were slowly robbing. Kobren tried lotions made of keratin and potions infused with amino acids. He tried hanging upside down. He consulted psychics. He tried zapping his noggin with electrical charges, wrapping it with hot towels, rubbing it with cayenne pepper, shooting it up with hormones. He spent years and thousands of dollars on a fruitless, hairless quest.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dy ... nt=article

treeshrew

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hey squeegee, why don't you post something useful instead of wasting all our time? thanks.

optimus prime

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I take Cayenne Pepper orally. Not so much for hair loss but general wellbeing. You really can feel it pump your blood around the body. However, I was sure that this worked from the Pepper touching your tongue and stimulating the blood flow.

Can you explain how Cayenne Pepper improves blood circulation by touching the scalp?

'When you have a sick area, there's often a restriction of blood flow to that area. Blood flow is what takes nutrition and the healing properties of herbs to those cells. Blood flow is also what carries out and removes waste material. Cayenne pepper is like TNT. It blasts through all that blockage to get to that area which is sick, taking with it all the minerals and vitamins from the foods you eat, and all the vital chemicals from the herbs you take - all the way to the sick area.'

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Like I said. I just tried it..

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
treeshrew said:
hey squeegee, why don't you post something useful instead of wasting all our time? thanks.

Btw, sorry man! but if you know everything, why you are here then? :gay: and I bet all your posts were useful like your last one.

bubka

Reaction score
optimus prime said:
Can you explain how Cayenne Pepper improves blood circulation by touching the scalp?

'When you have a sick area, there's often a restriction of blood flow to that area. Blood flow is what takes nutrition and the healing properties of herbs to those cells. Blood flow is also what carries out and removes waste material. Cayenne pepper is like TNT. It blasts through all that blockage to get to that area which is sick, taking with it all the minerals and vitamins from the foods you eat, and all the vital chemicals from the herbs you take - all the way to the sick area.'
Like TNT eh? I really wonder if the author thinks that cyanne pepper has some type of explosive effect in addition to intelligence to find the "sick area." Science tells us that the proteins in peppers stimulate temperature and pain receptors, but evidently this is very nuance.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
I tried this stuff also..Got some samples and it really awake the blood in the area! and it stay there for long.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/bar/mh.html that is where I found the idea of cayenne pepper. Pretty sure is the main ingredient in this product.

Methyl Nicotinate
AAKG (Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate)
Capsicum (Capiscum Frutescens)
MSM (Methyl Sulfonyl Methane)
Corynanthe Yohimbe Extract
Ascorbyl Palmitate
Tocopheryl Acetate

the Last Fight

Established Member
Reaction score
U kill me squeege .. is there anything you havent tried? i wish i had your disposable income .. anyways ive been adding pepper(the real stuff) to my meals, the dwnside of the real stuff is that if dont wash hands after handling, the cayennes, rubbing your eyes kills ...