Just Gone Veteran...

G

might go out tonight with a bottle of minoxidil in my back pocket and a little step in my walk, you see the girls know when you have just gone veteran.

do you get extra hair or anything or is it just the extra dot?

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I say we push this one to page 50 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Matgallis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
postcount ++

G

only 48 pages till the big 50

blue where are you, we need posts here!!

The Gardener

Reaction score
tynanW said:
Bismarck said:
tynanW said:
Bismarck said:
~TynanW();

bis

what does that mean? is it an EU thing?

A what ? Shouldn't you be in your bed ?

Sometimes I stay up all night so none of my hairs fall out onto my pillow in the night.

Ty

Careful, Ty. EU directives now specify that people who have hairloss counts under 20 per night have to register with the EU Common Hairloss Prevention Policy. Only Swedes are allowed to have hairloss rates that low. Other nations have to adhere to the quotas, or be fined. Unless you are French, then the quotas can be ignored when convenient.

G

The Gardener said:
tynanW said:
Bismarck said:
tynanW said:
Bismarck said:
~TynanW();

bis

what does that mean? is it an EU thing?

A what ? Shouldn't you be in your bed ?

Sometimes I stay up all night so none of my hairs fall out onto my pillow in the night.

Ty

Careful, Ty. EU directives now specify that people who have hairloss counts under 20 per night have to register with the EU Common Hairloss Prevention Policy. Only Swedes are allowed to have hairloss rates that low. Other nations have to adhere to the quotas, or be fined. Unless you are French, then the quotas can be ignored when convenient.

I hear the Americans completely threw the 'Hairloss Prevention Policy' out the window, typicall!

Slartibartfast

Reaction score
The UK Govt. has recently pledged to reduce per capita night-time hairloss to under 10 by 2010 to enable the EU to satisfy its International obligations, as laid out by the WTO in the 2003 Hairloss Reduction Summit, despite French intransigence and what are widely regarded as unreliable statistics from the Italian authorities.

Axon

Reaction score
Eh, this is like a sequel to Rocky to me - totally uneccessary.

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I like the Rocky with the huge russian.......i liked that one.....he was like a machine.

Petchsky

Reaction score
I hear you brother loud and clear, that was Rocky 4, the best. "If he dies, he dies" sorry i'm getting over excited.... Looks like you have kept this thread going another 10 pages at least now Axon, bringing Rocky up was a big mistake... ah man what was that Russians name, its on the tip... Ivan Drago, i think, anyone, or am i just the sad obsessed Rocky fan...only 4 mind, rest were average.

Damn, i should called myself Ivan Drago instead of Petchsky, balls, where were you when i needed inspiration Axon.