Just Got A Hair Transplant, But I Lost My Luggage

Abdulsh1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just had an hair transplant on the 29th August in Turkey for about 4600graft. I arrived in Canada yesterday, but my check bag is still missing. I had all my shampoo and products inside my check bag and now I don't know what to do to for my first wash. My medication is with me at least, but I don't have my shampoo and panthenol spray with me. Can I use something else to wash my head for the first time?

Last edited:

S14a

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just use a neutral ph or baby shampoo.

You dont need to use the spray - some doctors say not to use it as it increases spots. I never used a spray.

Abdulsh1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just use a neutral ph or baby shampoo.

You dont need to use the spray - some doctors say not to use it as it increases spots. I never used a spray.

They told me I had to apply Panthenol foam on my head and let it sit for 30min, then wash it with water. After gently wash my head with their shampoo. What your saying is that I can just use Baby shampoo instead and I will be okay?

Abdulsh1

My Regimen
Reaction score
From day 2 onwards I washed my hair with Sebamed shampoo... https://www.sebamed.co.uk/products/everyday-shampoo-200ml
This was supplied by my doctor. It has a similar ph level to baby shampoo.

This will be fine however always worth emailing your doctor on advice and names of products they use. No need to worry.

Okay thanks. I already sent a message to my clinic and they told me to buy Panthenol spray, but I don't find any panthenol spray in Canada. I'm still waiting for them to give me another solution. But for now, I think I will just use Johnsons baby shampoo till my luggage is found

S14a

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you wanted a spray then look for a saline solution, clinics who use sprays seem to use that...its pretty much a salt water mixture from what I read.

Abdulsh1

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you wanted a spray then look for a saline solution, clinics who use sprays seem to use that...its pretty much a salt water mixture from what I read.

Oh no its not a water spray. Panthenol is a foam spray that is applied on the head and left there for around 30min before washing. After that is the shampoo.

doflamingo

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
you lost your luggage yet you might gain your life back, as hair is life and a bald man is a rotting decomposing sexless corpse.