Just got my hair cut

G

Just got my hair cut in Saturday and again I can see great improvement. It does not look thin at all. Quite thick in fact. Had a number two on the sides and a tidy up on top and it looks bloody good.

My girlfriend loved it anyway. I feel quite confident about my hair even though I was a little downbeat a few days ago as I thought it had got worse. I think it was because it was too long and that I could not style it correctly.

Even the hairdresser noticed that my hair is thicker than before. finasteride is doing its job so the next few months could be interesting.

I plan to place some new pics up quite soon to show my progress.

Started using this shampoo as well. Seems quite good
http://www.auravita.com/products/aura/L ... ?RefId=800

G

Ok, here is what I was really going to put.

It was a cold autumn morning when I woke. I could here birds singing and the sound chickens clucking. I knew it was haircut day. My heart sank and I could feel myself being pulled into a long dark tunnel where I would meet my fate with the most unthinkable of horror that waits.

My alarm suddenly sprung into life and I could see myself being dragged back to the light. Suddenly all was calm and I felt ok about getting up to face the mirror. The mirror told no lies. It was my friend.

(Ok, anyone been gunnerfied yet??)

I took a quick shower and dried myself down. I gently rubbed my hair dry being careful not pull out any of the hairs. I started the hairdryer and dared not to look into the mirror. It was begging me to look but I did not. Something horrible was waiting there for me.

I pulled on my jeans, shirt top and then my socks. For some reason I just knew that I would put on my shoes as well but the thought of it just made my palms sweaty. I styled my hair with my eyes closed and then went down stairs to find my shoes. The reason I was afraid of my shoes was the fact that this really meant that I was venturing outside. Outside where people could mock me, call me names and spit at me.

Anyway, I got the keys to my car and realised that I drove a £20,000 Audi A3 2.0 FSI Sport. My heart rate raced and I jumped in the car, looked into the mirror and thought you sexy beast. I got to the hairdresser, smacked her cute little arse and said cut my sexy hair you dirty b**ch.

laters

Brasileirao

Experienced Member
Reaction score
traxdata said:
Just got my hair cut in Saturday and again I can see great improvement. It does not look thin at all. Quite thick in fact. Had a number two on the sides and a tidy up on top and it looks bloody good.

My girlfriend loved it anyway. I feel quite confident about my hair even though I was a little downbeat a few days ago as I thought it had got worse. I think it was because it was too long and that I could not style it correctly.

Even the hairdresser noticed that my hair is thicker than before. finasteride is doing its job so the next few months could be interesting.

I plan to place some new pics up quite soon to show my progress.

Started using this shampoo as well. Seems quite good
http://www.auravita.com/products/aura/L ... ?RefId=800

Good news main! Keep on trucking...

Tony Montana

Petchsky

Reaction score
The ending definately was not Gunnerish...LOL !

I hate getting my haircut.. i always feel really anxious about it and hate the small talk...except if the hairdresser is a rather fine honey who purposely rubs her breast against my shoulder as she snips at my hair. Well, maybe its not on purpose but i like to think that it is.

P.S hair seems to look worse when your balding and its long. One thing i noticed was my crown looks worse when my hair is long but then when its cut short it looks great.

Wank... i need a haircut.

:p