Just made a batch of spironolactone with crushed Propecia.

TAINTED-MEAT

Established Member
Reaction score
I crushed up four tablets of Propecia and put them into my homemade jar of spironolactone.

I have read that pregnant women are not supposed to come into contact with crushed finasteride. If a woman (not saying pregnant) were to touch my hair, would that be safe for her?

TAINTED-MEAT

Established Member
Reaction score
I put it in my cream.

TAINTED-MEAT

Established Member
Reaction score
Well for internals I'm taking Avodart, and I figured this would help reduce more loose androgens on my scalp.

CCS

Reaction score
TAINTED-MEAT said:
I crushed up four tablets of Propecia and put them into my homemade jar of spironolactone.

I have read that pregnant women are not supposed to come into contact with crushed finasteride. If a woman (not saying pregnant) were to touch my hair, would that be safe for her?

she would be fine. It is perfectly safe for women to touch broken tablets. Merk just says that so there is no way some A hole will file a frivulous lawsuit against them.

Cassin

Reaction score
TAINTED-MEAT said:
Well for internals I'm taking Avodart, and I figured this would help reduce more loose androgens on my scalp.

Yeah but there is a study out there somewhere that states the reason topical finasteride works is because it gets systematically absorbed.

TAINTED-MEAT

Established Member
Reaction score
Oh, I see. Thanks Cassin.