Just saved another baldie!

CCS

Reaction score
My roommate is NW2. I did not even know his hairline was an inch higher than it looked since his hair comes forwards. I was telling him about BHT, just because I was excited how thick my calf hair is and had realized I could fill in all my thin spots and lower my hair line to a dense NW1 and have calf hair left over. That was when he told me his dad is bald, and that he is 18 and has watched his hair line recede and inch in the last year or so.

I told him about propecia. He had never heard of it, but was interested. I told him it would not regrow his hair, but would stop it in its tracks. He gave me his email address. I'll email him links to Fincar, Nizoral, Piroctone Olamine shampoos, and minoxidil 5%, and links to studies, and give him an easy regimen to follow. I think he could regrow all his hair with the minoxidil 5% judging by the fuzz he has and how recent it is.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Just imagine having CCS as a roomate, poor kid comes to college with a sane and rational mind, leaves with severe OCD disorders.