Just started on Giant Two

Buffboy

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi I have used Propecia for about 18 months now, and I am not that satisfied with the results. I mean, I don't think that I have lost that much hair, but it just keeps on thinning at the front.

Therefore I started on what I call The Giant Two. This is a combo of Dutasteride and Nizoral 2%. I would also like to add Rogaine, but the last time I took it I had flakes of skin falling from my head for 2 weeks. But I have read that nizoral should take it.

I'm of course a bit worried about taking Dutas, because some say it effects your brain etc. But I guess I am willing to risk a lot in order to avoid hair loss.

Anyways, it has been approved for prostate problems, which basically means it can't be that bad.

Another issue is money, because Im a student. I used to pay around 115 Euros for 2 months, and now I pay 140 Euros for six months. I only take them every second 2 - this should be enough after what I've heard.

I will keep you guys noted on my progress. And I would like to hear from other Dutas users and their progress. All I hear is about shedding, shedding and more shedding. Well the shedding is gotta stop!?

oni

Reaction score
Get over the shed. It's going to go on for a while on dutasteride. I have been shedding for 10weeks now. I get out of the bath and it seems like there is more hair in it than water lol :shock:

But the good side is. I can see alot of regrowth (well my girlfriend can). I am also taking finasteride aswell which some on this board think is crazy. I can say after nearly 6months of both finasteride and dutasteride I have done quite well with only some rage as a side effect at about 2 months and I have seen some very good results.

I have just added copper peptides and MSM to help things along abit.