Just Started PROPECIA - New to Forums

sirfartsalot

Reaction score
Hello!

I am brand new to these forums and wanted to post my story. I am 19 years old and on march 23rd, so about 4 weeks now, i started taking propecia. The first couple weeks were good, with no sides. But one the 3rd week I noticed no morning wood, and now on the 4th week I am having soft erections. I can still get one, and theres no numbness or sheeeet, but its weaker and harder to maintain, so i just had some questions about this:

-is this because i just started taking the drug and my body is getting used to it?
-will these sides disappear with time while still taking propecia
-should i be worried, because right now i staying positive and hoping that these sides will pass?

Im happy with what ive seen so far, ive heard that there is no regrowth for a while, but just one month in i am noticing tons of velllous hairs that are dark along my hairline. I have been shedding as well.

PLEASE RESPOND and LET ME know what u guys think!!! :tongue::jump:

zzzzz

My Regimen
Reaction score
most sides get better or go away over time I would continue taking it

BigTexasSexy

Established Member
Reaction score
Agreed with the above poster. Wait it out an additional 3 weeks. DO NOT OBSESS OVER IT. I'm sure you know what the placebo effect is. If problems persist you can down the dosage. If they continue after that, then you drop it. Keep us in the loop man and welcome to the forums

Diffuser44

Banned
Reaction score
Notice it didn't start until you saw physical changes to your hair. As our appearance changes so does our psyche. That's probably all that's going on. You realize the drug is having an effect on your body and it's slightly freaking you out. I bet you are still functioning fine below.

sirfartsalot

Reaction score
Awesome thank you guys for the responses! Im going to keep taking it for the next couple months and see how it goes, and ill make sure not to go crazy over it.

Ill keep you guys updated!

sirfartsalot

Reaction score
So i'm now at the 1 1/2 month mark, and things started to get better. But i missed a dose the other day and now im experiencing the sides i was before pretty bad. I also have 2 weeks of finals at college so idk if that could be affecting anything

GoldenMane

My Regimen
Reaction score
Most sides are psychosomatic, exams and stress aren't conducive to morning wood. 1 and a half months really is too early to be seeing any regrowth tbh, I'd expect you'd still be at the shedding phase at that point, or just ending a shedding phase.