Just turned 20 today

Matgallis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Well it's 12:10 and I'm officially no longer a balding teenager. I feel somewhat more normal now since i'm in my 20's. YAy for the best years of my life.

To be honest I don't think i'll have a much hair left by the time I am 21. Since last year (when I started browsing this forum) i'd say i've lost 50% density on top. So 50% of what I had, is what I have now. I give myself 2-3 years tops if these gold plated treatments do not work. I'm going to be bald walking into a bar ahahaha. I'll blind all the girls with my shiny dome reflecting all the neon sign lights.

Oh well being home, alone without anything to do on your b-day sucks. Oh and I didn't get the day off from work. I get to close 2pm-11pm.

:cry:

G

Let me be the first to welcome you to the rest of your life.

good luck.

too bald too furious

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Happy birthday matgallis. :fun:
Get off from :pc: and hit the bar and pick a girl...make the most of what you got on top of your head :band:

Remember..we all users of this forum are with ya :grouphug:
nexus

gonna_win

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the 20 somethings club, you now have approximatly 60 years until you die. My advice to you, do not waste what time you have left on this earth. With all your heart, fight male pattern baldness, but if you loose the shaved look is a good option many men have pulled it off. They still look good and get the girls.

GOOD LUCK AND DON'T GIVE UP!

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
Matgallis said:
To be honest I don't think i'll have a much hair left by the time I am 21. Since last year (when I started browsing this forum) i'd say i've lost 50% density on top. So 50% of what I had, is what I have now. I give myself 2-3 years tops if these gold plated treatments do not work.

First off...Happy B-day :woot:
20 is a weird age. You're no longer a teenager but you're still not old enough to drink...legally anyway :wink:

The first year of losing my hair I was saying exactly the same thing down to the word....I thought I lost 50% of my hair and I figured I would be a Norwood 7 in about 3 years.....Suprisingly and thankfully that wasn't the case at all. So don't worry about it too much, you probably still have many more painful years of male pattern baldness ahead of you. :hairy:

Rawbbie

Established Member
Reaction score
Come to Canada, you can drink when you're 19!

Damn... 20 years old. I remember 19, but not 20.

Put it this way, you have 10 years of pure fun ahead of you. College, bars, nightclubs, partying, it all happens in your 20s.

Wait till you hit 30 though!! Marriage, house, car... then it's all over lol!!!

Buffboy

Established Member
Reaction score
Rawbbie said:
Come to Canada, you can drink when you're 19!

Come to Denmark, here we all get legally drunk at the age of 15. Gotta love this country. Imagine how easy girls are at the age of 15 - and drunk! Those were the days of PPP (Pink Pussy Palace). :lol:

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Congrats ...i am also 20 and know what you are going through....i started seeing mine when i was 19 as well.....funny thing is...there is a girl at my work who i have feelings for and who also likes me and we have been getting along have alot in common i think she is beautiful and the best part is it looks to me like she is thinning...........what irony huh?

Matgallis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys for all the encouragement, really helped my day turn around. Work wasn't so bad, my ex gf remember my b-day which is a nice suprise.

thanks again