Just Turned 25, Going To Start Treating Hair Loss

E-ZEE

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey fellas whatsup!

I have been losing my hair since 17-18 so I thought I'd try something before I give up and shave it. I had gorgeous thick black hair lol, now it's quite wispy and receded. I don't fall anywhere on the norwood scale because I have an intense widows peak to begin with and the hair has receded all around it and diffused across the top. My friends in college used to call me aang from avatar because thats what my hairline looks like lol. Anyways, I guess i'd be like a diffuse three if I had to put a number on it. I figured I should at least try and do a treatment and I can quit if I am not satisfied

I will post pictures periodically and monitor any side effects.

here is my regimen:
kirklands foam 2x daily 5%
biotin 1x daily
nizoral 3x weekly
finpecia 1mg daily
msm 1x daily
dermaroll 1x weekly

wish me luck!!! i'm actually kinda excited lol

p.s I attached starting pics for reference

Kris89

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well you'll feel a hell of a lot better once you're doing everything you can. I stopped checking daily when I started getting serious about treatment. I've been enjoying my life more since believe you me. I'd use the dermaroller with minoxidil on your temples but otherwise just use finasteride each day. See how it goes after a year or two. Alternatively you could get on finasteride, hopefully stop further loss and consider a transplant to the missing areas.

Some options anyway. Good on you for getting into treatments now, I feel like in a years time you'll be very thankful :)