Just updating to see what you guys think

footbal123

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

So I'm just posting pictures for your honest opinion. Ever since January, I've been worried about my hair. I've been to four dermatalogists and a couple of regular doctors. All of the said I was fine and shouldn't worry except one, that doctor told me to get on finasteride. I'm just posting pictures to see what you think. I can tell that my hairline is thinning but most of them said to see how that plays out and that it can possibly be my hairline maturing because I do still have a juvenile hairline intact. Anyways, I appreciate your time a lot.Thank you!

In some pictures the lighting is harsh and my hair is combed, also in one picture, I shaved a line parallel when I part, so you will see scalp.
I measured my forehead from eyebrows, I can fit 3 fingers and some of my fourth also it's about 5 cm long to the tip of my hairline.

Attachments

• Photo on 2014-07-22 at 11.36 AM #3.jpg
    Photo on 2014-07-22 at 11.36 AM #3.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 234
  • Photo on 2014-07-22 at 11.36 AM #4.jpg
    Photo on 2014-07-22 at 11.36 AM #4.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 225
  • Photo on 2014-07-22 at 11.36 AM #5.jpg
    Photo on 2014-07-22 at 11.36 AM #5.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 218
  • Photo on 2014-07-23 at 2.38 PM.jpg
    Photo on 2014-07-23 at 2.38 PM.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 205
  • Photo on 2014-07-23 at 2.43 PM.jpg
    Photo on 2014-07-23 at 2.43 PM.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 268
  • Photo on 2014-07-23 at 2.43 PM #2.jpg
    Photo on 2014-07-23 at 2.43 PM #2.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 232
  • Photo on 2014-07-23 at 2.43 PM #3.jpg
    Photo on 2014-07-23 at 2.43 PM #3.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 263
  • Photo on 2014-07-23 at 2.44 PM.jpg
    Photo on 2014-07-23 at 2.44 PM.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 244

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
Not sure what your before pics look like. Almost afraid to see them. Based on you latest after pics, I would say you made a complete recovery.

bankelal

Reaction score
Not sure what your before pics look like. Almost afraid to see them. Based on you latest after pics, I would say you made a complete recovery.

He never lost his hair.. He is worried abt loosing them from this stage :p

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Guys,

So I'm just posting pictures for your honest opinion. Ever since January, I've been worried about my hair. I've been to four dermatalogists and a couple of regular doctors. All of the said I was fine and shouldn't worry except one, that doctor told me to get on finasteride. I'm just posting pictures to see what you think. I can tell that my hairline is thinning but most of them said to see how that plays out and that it can possibly be my hairline maturing because I do still have a juvenile hairline intact. Anyways, I appreciate your time a lot.Thank you!

In some pictures the lighting is harsh and my hair is combed, also in one picture, I shaved a line parallel when I part, so you will see scalp.
I measured my forehead from eyebrows, I can fit 3 fingers and some of my fourth also it's about 5 cm long to the tip of my hairline.

Get out of here.. you have perfect hair. how old r u 19 ??

If you are worried then get on finasteride and minoxidil ..
But you can wait for a few years for it.

footbal123

Reaction score
Thank you of your answers! I'm still worried about my hairline thinning, so I guess I'll keep a close eye on it. My derms say it's normal for someone my age (21) to start thinning at the hairline as my hairline transforms to a mature one. I'll definitely keep a close eye on it because as of now, I still think I have my juvenile hairline.

Thank you!!

bumblebeewang

Reaction score
There is no way in the world you are balding. Just make sure you take a clear pic of your hairline now, so you will have something to compare with in the future.
I had my head shaved and was experiencing some thinning and lost of hair in one side of my temple and several of the doctors/dermatologist told me that it was not hair loss. They were completely wrong. I ended up pushing the thought aside until years later when my hair loss became more and more evident, but doctors still told me it was not hair loss. You know your hair better than anybody else. Bookmark this site and come back every couple of months just so you can remain conscious of the possibility of hair loss in the future.
But, as everybody has already reiterated you have a perfect hair line for now.