kalioar's story - (Hair Pulled Out !)

kalioar

Reaction score
My hair was pulled out by the tightness of a rubberband i would make it as a pony tail and they would be vert tight and get pulled out . Now iv cuten my hair iv seen a bit regrow but not sure

Can anyone tell me if they will Regrow ??
And its been 3 weeks Not much grown

k3nn7i

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: Hair Pulled Out !

First of all, are you suffering from male pattern baldness? if you're not, it will grow back.

But assuming that you come to this forum, you must have male pattern baldness. are you on medications? or any treatments? the hair will still come back even if you're not on medication, it will just miniaturize gradually.

RaginDemon

Reaction score

Well it seems he doesnt know anything about hair loss.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score

The myths that you hear about hairloss are unbelievable. Fair enough, I believed some of them myself couple of years ago. "You don't get enough vitamins", "it's the ponytail" etc.

PME

Reaction score

there is such a thing as traction alopecia that can be caused by things like extremely tight ponytails or braids. this is seen in a lot of african american women that have these types of hairstyles. in these cases, the hair generally does not grow back. of course, this person may just be suffering from male pattern baldness and is blaming the ponytail because of poor understanding of hairloss.

RaginDemon

Reaction score

nice haircut ghg