Kamisama's Story- 23 yrs old (with pics)

kamisama

Reaction score
hi guys, been lurking around for quite awhile. finally decided to join the forum and i have to say this is the most informative site ive found so far.

A little background about me. Think it all started in late 2006. it was when the hairstylist told me that my sides were getting thin. didnt think much about it as i often shaved my sides so i thought it might be due to it being short. fast forward to late 2007, my hairstylist told me that my crown area have some minor hairloss. After that for the whole of 2008, i realised that i lost a lot of hair during shower. more than 200 per day. there was alot of dandruff and itching as well.

finally nov 2008 i shaved my hair off to relieve myself of the immense stress of seeing the hair dropping. till now ive shaved it twice. now my hair is about 1.5 inch long. but when i massage or shampoo, i only see small hairs measuring about 2mm dropping. Can anyone explain whats going on, and whats with the sides thinning first? my top is thin as well, its diffused right in the mid from hairline to crown. i guess i will post some pics by tonight or tommorow to give a clearer picture.

meanwhile, can anyone comment on the ques ive raised. oh and yes, the small hair is from all over my scalp, but my back is still thick. sides and top affected.

thanks guys.

P.S: as you can c my sides it is where it thin first. pls advise what i should be on

Attachments

• CIMG6955 small.jpg
    CIMG6955 small.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 199
  • CIMG6963 small.jpg
    CIMG6963 small.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 205
  • CIMG6967 small.jpg
    CIMG6967 small.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 160

kamisama

Reaction score
Re: Kamisama's story- 23 yrs old

guys ive juz taken my first propecia. going to get nizoral 1% as well. i will still post my pic but my camera is currently with my bro. would like to know the half-life of propecia. is it 24 hours or longer? from what i researched there seem to be variation in the answer.

another question, apart from erection issue, what other symptoms should i be looking out for that is common?

thanks all

iwantperfection

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yip you got male pattern baldness. Your right to get on finasteride(propecia).

Sides thinning is part of male pattern baldness in some people. It usually suggests you could be headed to a high norwood. Take a look at some bald guys and you will notice they only have hair from the top of their ears and some at the back. Some people lose the area above the sideburn and the temple triangles completely. Its called DUPA i think. You would be best getting on minoxidil and just do the whole big 3 if you ask me.

Interms of sides watch out for gyno or breast tenderness and brain fog. Gyno is up there with impotence as the worst sides.

good luck buddy