Keracyte

Jacob

Reaction score
I did a search and it doesn't seem this has been posted here yet. Some are claiming early results with it in other forums. Long-term will be the test imo.

http://www.keracyte.com/

Ingredients
Keracyte contains fewer ingredients than DermaLastyl-β, but shares the same active ingredients: Tropoelastin, Hyaluronic Acid, Argireline, and Matrixyl-3000. The actives in Keracyte are at much higher concentrations than used in DermaLastyl-β, and there are no oils (for example, the stearates).

As first discovered with DermaLastyl-β, the active ingredients can effectively reverse wrinkling and decrease the onset of various signs of aging. Unexpectedly, the same combination of Tropoelastin, Hyaluronic Acid, Argireline, and Matrixyl-3000 in Keracyte has been found to produce another age-defying result. When applied directly to the scalp, Keracyte creates the thicker and healthier appearance of hair.

DermaPlus products contain generous amounts of these active ingredients, which have proved very effective in treating the common ailments of aging. When introduced into the skin and scalp, Tropoelastin creates an increase the amount of elastin contained in those regions. This increased elastin aids the body in preventing wrinkles and in healthier hair follicles, which ultimately results in healthier, thicker hair. The ingredients contained in Keracyte include:

Matrixyl 3000
Argireline
Hyaluronic Acid
Tocopheryl Acetate
Provitamin B
Tropoelastin
Germaben
ProliSel

j3nate

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm really interested in trying it, and yes a few on HLH have said after a month it MIGHT be thickening things up. But I want a few questions answered first before I buy in:

1. What else are they on besides keracyte?

2. Are there positive stories from more than just 2 posters?

3. How long will on tube really last if I am going for almost full scalp coverage twice a day? at 160 per tube it is expensive if it only last a month, but worth it if it really works of course

4. How long til the "I really think things are thickening up" stories become the "after further investigation and more time, I've concluded that this product doesn't really help" I've read so many testimonials like that while searching through old posts about fluridil, zix, spironolactone, RU, etc.

Jacob

Reaction score
Your last question there is what I'm worried about. The testimonials on the website...where did they come from? How long has this product even been out?

ripple-effect

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Seems like an alternative to the lasercomb to me. It might make your hair thicker and stronger but won't stop the hair loss. That's just my opinion based on just the few seconds I decided to spend and check out the site.

j3nate

Established Member
Reaction score
ripple-effect said:
Seems like an alternative to the lasercomb to me. It might make your hair thicker and stronger but won't stop the hair loss. That's just my opinion based on just the few seconds I decided to spend and check out the site.

For that price, I would want this product to maintain and halt hairloss. For 160 dollars a tube, it should do nothing less.