Keratene shampoo

Aks20

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi,

This is my new great white hope. I don't particularly like it on the grounds that it is a 5 Alpha R inhibitor (contains Beta sisterol and some Cox inflammation inhibitor as well). But since my Folexen self made topical was becoming a pain to apply (plus the company closed down), and Neogenic didn't work out for me - I moved onto this product I purchased in June.

Around 10 days so far - and all I can say is, it seems to be working. Obviously no regrowth - but it reduced my shedding (which had ramped up bigtime after I stopped Folexen), bigtime. Seems to have reduced my scalp itch as well.

lobsterlobster

Established Member
Reaction score
My shedding significantly increased after stopping Folexen as well. Can you PM me the link to where you bought this from? I just need to get shedding under control. Currently I'm applying Folligen at night and spironolactone in the mornings. My itch is gone, but not the shed.

Aks20

Established Member
Reaction score
My shedding significantly increased after stopping Folexen as well. Can you PM me the link to where you bought this from? I just need to get shedding under control. Currently I'm applying Folligen at night and spironolactone in the mornings. My itch is gone, but not the shed.

Its Keratene dot eu
It works in terms of reducing shedding.

jazz1

Reaction score
Just shampoo or other things you use?

Aks20

Established Member
Reaction score
Just shampoo or other things you use?

I have ordered the serum and ultra as well. Days I use the shampoo, I don't lose hair. Days after, itch comes back and I lose hairs. But nowhere near the 20 large daily I was losing after I stopped S-equol. I lose fine hair as well.
Now, I realize that if you begin and stop a treatment, it gets much worse.

- - - Updated - - -

I havent received the serum and ultra yet. But what I plan is to use the shampoo and serum and keep ultra for later since its strongest

jazz1

Reaction score
I have ordered the serum and ultra as well. Days I use the shampoo, I don't lose hair. Days after, itch comes back and I lose hairs. But nowhere near the 20 large daily I was losing after I stopped S-equol. I lose fine hair as well.
Now, I realize that if you begin and stop a treatment, it gets much worse.

- - - Updated - - -

I havent received the serum and ultra yet. But what I plan is to use the shampoo and serum and keep ultra for later since its strongest
Can you provide me direct links to products please? As there's so many on their site? I'm going order it next month.

Aks20

Established Member
Reaction score
Can you provide me direct links to products please? As there's so many on their site? I'm going order it next month.

The first one is the Serum (Sercomplex)
http://www.google.co.in/search?q=keratene.eu+serum

The first link is the Ultra version
http://www.google.co.in/search?q=keratene.eu+ultra

I don't know whether we can provide direct links to the products here so I did this.

Anyways, updated. The shampoo is no longer strong enough to work for me, not on a 3-times per week basis anyways. It has to be used daily or it doesnt seem to work that well, simply too weak. I am yet to get the other two products above so cant comment on their efficacy or sides yet. I do have sides on the shampoo if I use it daily but its milder than what I got on Folexen/S-equol.

lobsterlobster

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah dude, I just received this shampoo in the mail this morning, and you're right, it feels amazing. My shedding halted, and my hair is a lot thicker. But I know DHT deficient cognitive side effects a mile away. I just felt very weak socially today, and I've had a hard time focusing. I get this on spironolactone as well. It is a mild disturbance, and I could live with it, but my brain working in its top condition is so much more important to me than healthy hair

jazz1

Reaction score
Ok guys I'm going to order shampoos and ultra serum end of month :) thanks

- - - Updated - - -

The first one is the Serum (Sercomplex)
http://www.google.co.in/search?q=keratene.eu+serum

The first link is the Ultra version
http://www.google.co.in/search?q=keratene.eu+ultra

I don't know whether we can provide direct links to the products here so I did this.

Anyways, updated. The shampoo is no longer strong enough to work for me, not on a 3-times per week basis anyways. It has to be used daily or it doesnt seem to work that well, simply too weak. I am yet to get the other two products above so cant comment on their efficacy or sides yet. I do have sides on the shampoo if I use it daily but its milder than what I got on Folexen/S-equol.

Just one question should I order both or is just the ultra version better?

Cob984

Established Member
Reaction score
might get on this too,

anyone experiment with those retard capsules yet? im confused how they claim no sides if its 5AR inhibitor?

btw did you guys order the standard or deluxe versions, theres a big price gap

Aks20

Established Member
Reaction score
might get on this too,

anyone experiment with those retard capsules yet? im confused how they claim no sides if its 5AR inhibitor?

I don't know the exact details either. They claim the substance only prevents T from becoming DHT by binding to the 5AR in a specific way. I cant judge the veracity of that as I am not a scientist.

I would try the topicals first. Why go on a systemic treatment if the topicals work and less of the substance is absorbed into the body to begin with?

Funnily enough, I was wondering whether ordering both the Serum & Ultra would be right. The local distributor messed up and sent me shampoo and sercomplex. I am thinking to stick with that (now I have extra shampoo, LOL) and give it a try. Only move to Ultra later.

The Sercomplex is a creamy substance, but not thick. I lost a lot of hairs in shedding, but they were due to go anyhow is what I think. I have a feeling that I have had some hair thickening, but its early days to tell. My easiest way to judge is that I have a prominent spot towards the front and one on my crown. If either fills in, then this works.

Right now, its meant to stop shedding, so thats what I am hoping for.

Darn, I hope a PGD2 GR44 blocker comes out (based on that OC whatever which has been tested to be safe by Oxagen) and is safe. Then I wont have to muck around with all this stuff.

Folexen went under, sadly, because theoretically it was a good way to bind DHT without 5AR.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok guys I'm going to order shampoos and ultra serum end of month :) thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Just one question should I order both or is just the ultra version better?

Shampoo for people >18
Serum for >25
Ultra for >30

Thats their claim

For serum, shampoo first, keep for 15min, rinse, apply serum, keep for a few min, rinse
3 times a week

For serum, ultra combo
M- Shp+Srm
T- Shp+U
W-Shp+Srm
T- Shp+U

Seems Ultra + Serum for those with aggressive hair loss and who can take a hit to their DHT.

I would advise, if you are in Europe.

Order their samples. See what works for you. Then and only then, order in bulk. The samples should last you a month of treatment so you'll know and you wont spend money on soemthing you cant use consistently

Cob984

Established Member
Reaction score
thanks for the post, im not in europe unfortunately, planning to get the shampoo+serum , can i order the classic version or you recommend deluxe?
btw on folexen, what about equolslim? and are you experimenting with the cet like the others?

jazz1

Reaction score
Thanks mate, I'm going to order shampoo and ultra serum :).

Cob984

Established Member
Reaction score
ordered the shampoo and the serum
90 euro with shipping, bloody hell
every month something new comes and i order it and it goes nowhere
first folexen which i never used, then revivogen which seems like rubbish, now this ...brilliant

jazz1

Reaction score
ordered the shampoo and the serum
90 euro with shipping, bloody hell
every month something new comes and i order it and it goes nowhere
first folexen which i never used, then revivogen which seems like rubbish, now this ...brilliant

Revivogen is bull**** I stopped after a year no results, I still have full set.

Cob984

Established Member
Reaction score
Revivogen is bull**** I stopped after a year no results, I still have full set.

yea im starting to think the same, its strange because its laundry list of ingredients is great, but i really hope this topical does it because im allergic to minoxidil and im scared off finasteride,

its this and nizoral and trx2 which im giving a go

Ginkosama

Reaction score
yea im starting to think the same, its strange because its laundry list of ingredients is great, but i really hope this topical does it because im allergic to minoxidil and im scared off finasteride,

its this and nizoral and trx2 which im giving a go

Again Cob984 : http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/showthread.php/63500-A-word-on-Revivogen
Get a refund for your Revivo if you still can.

And stop starting new products. Pick a regimen and stick to it for three months then make adjustments.
I jumped on curcumin + cayenne + ginger + aged garlic extract + toco 3 months from now. Last week I was shedding and itching like mad, if it kept going I would have been NW5 in two months.
Guess what ? It stopped. The itch and and the shedding. Now I am adding MSM and vit C on top of that. I am not saying my regimen is the perfect one for you, but stop jumping on and off cause you are just going through constant shedding.

Cob984

Established Member
Reaction score
thanks for the advice mate, im on msm+vitc+trx2 7 weeks myself now, i intened to see it out 6 months minimum, the only variations iv made to this regime are topicals,
And i dropped internal saw palmetto as a result of which my shed is #$#$#, im freaking out but so far resisting the change to do anything drastic so im still experimenting only with topicals so far,

Cob984

Established Member
Reaction score
just noticed i ordered the sercomplex which says > 25, instead of the conditioner which is >18, hope i dont $#$ myself

im only 24, think this might be a problem?

jazz1

Reaction score
just noticed i ordered the sercomplex which says > 25, instead of the conditioner which is >18, hope i dont $#$ myself

im only 24, think this might be a problem?

Doubt it should be fine.