Kero's story - (Aggressive Hairloss - What else could I do?)

Kero

Reaction score
Hey,

I began balding very early, I think at the age of 16. I had a shitload of thick hair ...shedding like 300 hairs a day or so ..don't know really, cause I haven't the time to count so much hair. I'm just stting in front of my desk right now and there're like 10-15 hairs lying around all over. Its diffuse thinning, but mostly on the crown and on the temples/hairline.
I tried all the "normal" stuff like finasteride and minoxidil. The minoxidil didn't help me ...finasteride, in fact, used to make me lose more hair and made the itch alot worse... please don't ask me why. I used it for 12 months; some side effects in the beginning like poor erection and decreased orgsam, but they all disappeared after 3 months.
After this I swallowed 200mg of spironolactone oral every day for 4 months ...I think it worked on my hair (extremely decreased itching), but I couldn't stand the sides. Even a dosage reduction (50-100mg) did not make a difference ...
I don't want to waste time with a spironolactone topical or other stuff like that, cause my hairloss seems too aggressive for this weak stuff.
Somebody here (except seaback) who's fighting succesfully aggressive male pattern baldness without screwing health? I think there's no way I can stop that sh*t right? I guess I'm doomed to go bald.

Kero

Reaction score
I'm 20. I've never considered dutasteride since finasteride made sh*t worse (I can't explain this to myself, but I'm sure about that), so I think getting on dutasteride is a bad idea ...I'm extremely depressed about this whole hairloss thing. And I don't want to be reckless on my health anymore (spironolactone oral was crazy).

And the goddamn itch drives me insane ...