ketoconazole?????

mj9

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
ok i have been reading lots of nizoral success stories and good things about nizoral and how it has anti-dht properties so i was thinking why is there not (or is there) some sort of ketoconazole liquid/cream that you can apply and leave in your hair all day? i mean if it can halt or even grow hair (as some people claim) by just leaving it in your hair for 10-30 mins then what must it be able to do if you leave it in for the whole day everyday?!

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
mj9 said:
ok i have been reading lots of nizoral success stories and good things about nizoral and how it has anti-dht properties so i was thinking why is there not (or is there) some sort of ketoconazole liquid/cream that you can apply and leave in your hair all day? i mean if it can halt or even grow hair (as some people claim) by just leaving it in your hair for 10-30 mins then what must it be able to do if you leave it in for the whole day everyday?!

There is a guy on this forum on it for sure.. Cannot remember the name and cannot find it with the search engine. There is a cream the market.. Google is your best friend..

Matt27

Established Member
Reaction score
There's a Keto Mousse and cream but the mousse smells and the cream will irritate your skin if you leave it on it for too long. Sinere does make topical formula's that contain Keto (in addition to minoxidil and some other things) so you can check them out.