Kevin's Story And Progress Thread & Observations

KevTee

My Regimen
Reaction score
Okay, so like others I'm starting this to track progress and report anything I notice.

Been a slow diffuser since my mid 20s. Am 42 now...a young 42. I work out a lot and people still think I'm in my early 30s...so I have that going. But it really sucks that my hair/head doesn't match. I have shaved my head for over a decade. Got so used to it that I guess it got to be second nature.

Never really affected my confidence. I did/do fine with women, but people always comment on my shaved head. I get sick of being identified by it, but it doesn't effect confidence one bit. In fact a lot of women in my life have enjoyed it.

So this is for me. I am in the entertainment business/music/voice-over and my look is a little hard edged for some people. I am pretty cut, fit, etc, and very "dominant" features...so I look a little Vin Diesel....ISH. That's the part that is bothering me and why I decided to change. Having an unusually deep voice doesn't help either.

I was just made aware of the "Swiss Temples" programs and started some stuff on it. And already note some differences, but need to go full bore and complete my shopping list.

Like I said I have luckily a SLOW diffuse thinner over decades, so my original hairline is still there, I guess. But I would have a fur headband if I didn't shave, which would look ridiculous.

Anyway, wish me luck. I'm all in on this once and for all.

Willy_Aer

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Any treatment so far? Have you thought on going to a doctor and start on finasteride? It's the "go to" procedure in your case. In your case, i wouldn't be afraid of sides...if they come, just change the regime or let it go. I was told finasteride use to work better for diffuse thiners like us...finger crossed!

KevTee

My Regimen
Reaction score
Any treatment so far? Have you thought on going to a doctor and start on finasteride? It's the "go to" procedure in your case. In your case, i wouldn't be afraid of sides...if they come, just change the regime or let it go. I was told finasteride use to work better for diffuse thiners like us...finger crossed!

I'm trying to do what I can without it. I already have a very high testosterone level. And I get really wonky when ANYTHING touches the system, especially anything reproductive.

I also do voice over and I need my voice to stay the same, meaning exactly.

I just can't risk those things.