Kill the androgen receptors on the hair part of the head

Brains Expel Hair

Established Member
Reaction score
Fender89 said:

With the world's most accurate gun!

Yeah but seriously, that could be difficult. In order to destroy certain receptors the easiest way is to overexcite them however in this case it could cause all your hair to fall out in one fell swoop. Even then they're built to replace themselves so you'd have to come back for maintenance with whatever product you used the first time to kill off any regrown receptors.

Brains Expel Hair

Established Member
Reaction score
Alternatively you could render the receptors temporarily inactive by choosing a chemical that inertly binds to the receptors blocking DHT from making contact. This is how some topicals already work or claim to.

floydian

Reaction score
Yeah, but killing the receptors locally is pretty nice thing, because you don't have any sides caused by the hormones. Thinking about a shampoo. You wash your head every day, and you can kill your receptors without sides. The most of the topical things have sides because they react with your hormones.

DHTHater

Established Member
Reaction score
floydian said:
Yeah, but killing the receptors locally is pretty nice thing, because you don't have any sides caused by the hormones. Thinking about a shampoo. You wash your head every day, and you can kill your receptors without sides. The most of the topical things have sides because they react with your hormones.

Yes, but we don't live in a magical world where this is possible. Ideally, of course killing androgen receptors on head hair follicles would be a nice thing, but it's not possible in reality given the current technology that we have.

There are a few companies that claim to be able to either protect the hair follicle from androgen damage, or kill the androgen attacking the receptors , but none that I'm aware of that can actually kill receptors on follicles.

floydian

Reaction score
Yeah! I hope, that ASC-J9 will help fighting with balding! I want to test the foam :innocent:

JLL

Established Member
Reaction score
Long-term tretinoin use might at least degrade some of the androgen receptors.

el_duterino

Reaction score
fluridil mode of action is to decrease (kill) the androgen receptors. It does not decrease enough AR to make a big impact in itself, but every little bit helps.

it is a good addtion in a combo if you can afford the extra expense. at least it has no side effects.

floydian

Reaction score
Do you know, how to make fluridil? As I know, it's not simply to smash pills or so... I want to buy a bigger amount :innocent: Fluridil is great cause the water kills it, and that's why so side free. I will use, 6-8 ml per day :) ( of course not the brutal expensive eucapil version)

el_duterino

Reaction score
Fluridil = Eucapil..if you know a better or cheaper alternative to reduce androgen receptors, let us know.

1 ampule is about $2, i use 2 per day.

Mens Rea

Reaction score
floydian said:
Do you know, how to make fluridil? As I know, it's not simply to smash pills or so... I want to buy a bigger amount :innocent: Fluridil is great cause the water kills it, and that's why so side free. I will use, 6-8 ml per day :) ( of course not the brutal expensive eucapil version)

Anyone know where you can get a less expensive version of fluridil then as Floydian speaks of?