Kirkland Minoxidil 5% Booklet question!

Rsx

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Just got my Kirkland Minoxidil 5%. I read the booklet but I am kind of confused for now.

In the booklet it says,

How long do I need to use Kirkland Signature Minoxidil Extra Strength Hair Regrowth Treament for Man?

If you experience hair regrowth, continued use of kirkland Signature Minoxidil Extra Strength Hair Regrowth Treatment is necessary or the hair loss with begin again. In studies with 5% Minoxidil Extra Strength Topical Solution For Men, hair regrowth has not been shown to last longer than 48 weeks of continuous treatment in large clincial trials.

ls that mean your will be only regrowth between the 48 weeks and keep whatever you has if you use it continuously? Right! Just want to make sure.

How long have you guys been using it?

Thanks guys

and Wish me the best!

Wezz

Experienced Member
Reaction score
its simple

use it 2x for 8 months , if you see good results keep it up and continue using it . But if you decide to quit after you see good results, you will lose the hairs you gained from minoxidil and go bak to chit life again :? .

Good luck, and dont quit ! :wink:

G

Rsx said:
ls that mean your will be only regrowth between the 48 weeks and keep whatever you has if you use it continuously? Right! Just want to make sure.

yes, something like this.

MINOXPAUSE.gif

Rsx said:
How long have you guys been using it?

everyone here has been using it for 9 months, we all agreed to start at the same time.

Rsx said:
Thanks guys

and Wish me the best!

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Did that answer his question? The booklet says no new regrowth will happen after 48 weeks.

48 weeks is less than 1 year.

Graph shows continued increase in hair counts up to at least the 2 year mark.

HairLossTalk.com

nikeaddict

Established Member
Reaction score
hairloss you should sticky that graph, its very easy and helpful. maybe make a post with just the graph. Thanks.