Kirkland Minoxidil??

cantosis

Reaction score
I am thinking of adding rogaine into my treatment and I was looking on ebay for any good deals and I saw there is a couple of other makes of the stuff..

Is the Kirkland brand just the same as good as rogaine???? should I stick to the rogaine brand??

cheers

drago

Reaction score
I have been using Kirkland brand for about six months, seems to be good quality about the same as name brand rogain. The price is great, $20 for a 4 month supply. Once you start on one brand of minoxidil, stick with that brand, there are enough differances that your follicles will notice and not be happy :shock:

hoping

Established Member
Reaction score
is that true can someone else comment on this becuasei just switched from rogaine to kirkland after year and half.

mvpsoft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The active ingredient in both Rogaine and Kirkland is the same. I don't see why it would matter which one you use. It's like the difference between Bayer and a generic aspirin -- they're both aspirin.

wastingpenguins

Established Member
Reaction score
I agree with mvpsoft. If you like to 'play it safe', some might want to stick to one brand, but I don't think it's necessarry.

I wouldn't recommend changing brands every month, though I actually doubt it would make a difference.

In any case, I would not worry about making a switch.

Slartibartfast

Reaction score
hoping said:
is that true can someone else comment on this becuasei just switched from rogaine to kirkland after year and half.

Don't stress over switching from Rogaine to Kirkland, as mvpsoft said the active ingredient is the same in both. Also, when I changed from Rogaine to Kirkland's minoxidil (after about 16 months usage) nothing dramatic happened, the minoxidil just kept on doing its thing.

Slarti