Kitcarson84's Story (24)

kitcarson84

Reaction score
I started balding when I was 19 and I was freaking out and I heard a Radio add for this company called Aventi and I was so desperate that I called and made an appointment. I went in and they explained to me about DHT blockers and how they DHT was building up and making it harder for hair to grow and then eventually cutting them off, so they were getting shorter and shorter because my hair wanted to grow its just with the buildup they were getting cut off. So they had this thing they discovered or not discover just used for another purpose that helped cancer patients grow their hair back. It was like a light beam using white light or something, you know it was so long ago and I was so delirious from my hair loss its hard to remember all the details. They also gave me a pre-shower, shampoo, and post-shower treatment that wasn't supposed to help my hair grow it was just kind of a helper. Well it worked really well for me (the degree that it worked varied from person to person). And then I moved about 3,000 miles away and they don't have it here. So I started to slowly loose my hair. And now two years after the fact I am trying to do something.
I tried rogaine for a while unaccompanied by anything. And it seemed it was just kind of an aesthetic thing.
I tried this RH formula by Jai Baines, and ordered it found out it was a total hoax and this guy is a scam artist (with a history). Actually I found out last night and I shaved my head last night. So now I started doing more research and found out about this site on hairlosscams.com. And today is my first day on it and I went out and bought some Nizoral and Omega today and I started up on the Rogaine 5%. I am hoping to come out of this and I already thank you that there are people here to help and that are going through the same thing.
I am still a student at 24. It is hard being in college and looking around (you know what I mean), but I want to keep a positive attitude and keep doing positive things in my life. I will keep looking at this board and hope to find something for me. If you have any tips on hair loss feel free to post on this. I also Don't have a lot of money, I'm a student man! But thanks

Kit

die_hard

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: My Balding History

Start using finasteride with all of that, it blocks DHT, has little side effects and is really cheap if you get a generic brand like proscar. You break a pill into 4 pieces and a years supply only cost be about $80 Canadian.

-DH

Mitchem

Established Member
Reaction score

die_hard said:
Start using finasteride with all of that, it blocks DHT, has little side effects and is really cheap if you get a generic brand like proscar. You break a pill into 4 pieces and a years supply only cost be about $80 Canadian.

-DH

Beat me to it ^

finasteride is the main one you need.

die_hard

Established Member
Reaction score

kitcarson84 said:
ok where would be the best place to get it w/out perscription?

You can't get it without perscription. Some online companies might try to say they sell it w/o one, but it's just a scam. Fake stuff.

Smaja

Reaction score

A lot of guys on here buy without subscription from place like inhousepharmacy or unitedpharmacies, many of them have experienced results which means it is most likely not fake. Also Proscar is not generic, it is the 5mg version on Propecia made my Merck it still works out cheaper though, to save even more you can get generics like Fincar etc.