kiver1 story Pic

rsa12985

Reaction score
Hmm..

Well if you're that far gone... I'd start something before it goes further.

Are you on anything yet?

kiver1

Reaction score
Just minoxidil and nizoral....alot like you wanting finasteride. I have to wait until September for a Dr appt

kiver1

Reaction score
IS IT THAT MUCH OF AN EMERGENCY THAT I CANT WAIT TILL SEPT??? I mean I am 35 and still have some coverage....You got me freaking out here.

Defenton

Established Member
Reaction score
hey man.

first of all without my treatments i doubt my hair would look as good as that by the time im your age.

saying that, however, you need to get on finasteride asap to stop the process - if you have to wait til september, maybe you can get a months worth of generic stuff from unitedpharmacies to tide you over and see whether it sessions up your libido at all? Once you can get hold of the real deal, get on proscar and quarter the b****s it costs one 5th-7th of the price.

GL!

stampede

Experienced Member
Reaction score
kiver1 said:
IS IT THAT MUCH OF AN EMERGENCY THAT I CANT WAIT TILL SEPT??? I mean I am 35 and still have some coverage....You got me freaking out here.

The sooner the better, really. I wouldn't wait another day knowing what I know now.

Just being honest, not trying to scare you...

kiver1

Reaction score
I have a two year old and 5 month old at home...just got a visectomy...the last thing I worry about right now is my libido....right now hair is more important then the every other month sex I now get..lol..

but really is it legal to get the meds on the net??

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
kiver1 said:
I have a two year old and 5 month old at home...just got a visectomy...the last thing I worry about right now is my libido....right now hair is more important then the every other month sex I now get..lol..

but really is it legal to get the meds on the net??

yes its legal

RaginDemon

Reaction score
i think you should try to get on treatments ASAP.