Kyle Walker — A Case Of Telogen Effluvium?

Balding Boulder

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Those of you who watched the Community Shield today will have been made aware that Kyle Walker's barnet has been diminishing at a rate of knots this pre-season.

There's an interesting article here suggesting it is telogen effluvium: https://www.1st-man.com/kyle-walker-hair-loss/.

D_vuXpuWwAAdORr-min-1024x675.jpg

skysports-kyle-walker-manchester-city_4725880-min-1024x576.jpg

15414262-7195575-image-m-134_1561817394473.jpg

15414236-7195575-image-m-159_1561818160710.jpg

SPORT-PREVIEW-Walker-Guardiola-no-tweet.jpg

Last season:

kyle-walker-cropped_s7ufhh2ojqvc10w0c2dyckw67.jpg

Walker.jpg

DerDon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
aggressive balding there's not such a thing as telogen effluvium imo. I have never heard of someone who had it and recovered.

Balding Boulder

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
aggressive balding there's not such a thing as telogen effluvium imo. I have never heard of someone who had it and recovered.
You're probably right. It's just a comfort blanket to those who do go bald quickly — making out that it's only temporary.

I remember doing that in my early 20s — trying to convincing myself that my receding hairline was just temporary hair loss, and that'd it'd grow back if I consumed more protein. I'll also never forget the day in November 2007 when I took a cup of coffee up to the bath and poured it over my head. Around that time I learnt that caffeine had been proven to decelerate hair loss — in a laboratory at least.

S14a

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Been looking at this recently myself, strange - his youthful hairline still seems to be there in the background??

Wonder if he's had a transplant and had bad shock loss...time will tell I suppose.

djhype

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Yeah it's not like Telogen Effluvium has not been documented in thousands of cases and later recovered.:rolleyes:

hair_loss_treatment_featured-300x158-jpg.jpg

DerDon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah it's not like Telogen Effluvium has not been documented in thousands of cases and later recovered.:rolleyes:

View attachment 125654
thats in case of women. Of course there are cases of telogen effluvium in men too, but imo its often used by people who dont want to admit they have male pattern baldness. If you're suffering only from Telogen Effluvium, the hair you lose should regrow immediately without miniaturization.
Even with heavy shedding, if the hair doesnt grow back as it was, you have male pattern baldness. I know thats a hard pillow to swallow, but thats how it is. I got even diagnosed with Telogen Effluvium by some derms. hair fall never stopped though.
If you're really lucky you might be the unicorn, but you could also try to win the lottery, same odds i guess.
Show me one guy who recovered from Telogen Effluvium, would love to hear a success story, i really do. It would give me hope that Telogen Effluvium exist in men case. But i highly doubt it.

djhype

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
thats in case of women. Of course there are cases of telogen effluvium in men too, but imo its often used by people who dont want to admit they have male pattern baldness. If you're suffering only from Telogen Effluvium, the hair you lose should regrow immediately without miniaturization.
Even with heavy shedding, if the hair doesnt grow back as it was, you have male pattern baldness. I know thats a hard pillow to swallow, but thats how it is. I got even diagnosed with Telogen Effluvium by some derms. hair fall never stopped though.
If you're really lucky you might be the unicorn, but you could also try to win the lottery, same odds i guess.
Show me one guy who recovered from Telogen Effluvium, would love to hear a success story, i really do. It would give me hope that Telogen Effluvium exist in men case. But i highly doubt it.
lol Love how you pretend to know about Telogen Effluvium or my circumstances.

It takes 12 months to show visible regrowth in most cases of Telogen Effluvium. Women and Men.

Nearly every guy will recover 90%from a bad cycle of steroids. Most have shedding at some points, which is still called Telogen Effluvium.

I'm shedding hair because I did Trenbolone a month ago, the most powerful steroid on the planet. Most steroid related causes resolve spotaneously within 5 months, because it's acute and caused by a drug and not set off by predisposed genetics, albeit I will probably lose some density, but not to a noticable degree. My hair at this point looks pretty much the same as it did pre Trenbolone.

Maybe you will be that special Unicorn though.

Last edited:

DerDon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol Love how you pretend to know about Telogen Effluvium or my circumstances.

It takes 12 months to show visible regrowth in most cases of Telogen Effluvium. Women and Men.

Nearly every guy will recover 90%from a bad cycle of steroids. Most have shedding at some points, which is still called Telogen Effluvium.

I'm shedding hair because I did Trenbolone a month ago, the most powerful steroid on the planet. Most steroid related causes resolve spotaneously within 5 months, because it's acute and caused by a drug and not set off by predisposed genetics, albeit I will probably lose some density, but not to a noticable degree. My hair at this point looks pretty much the same as it did pre Trenbolone.

Maybe you will be that special Unicorn though.

calm down bro. i didn't mean especially you. I was talking about majority of people. You're right i dont know much about steroids and you probably right about the Telogen Effluvium in case of using them.
Believe me or not, im happy that you know the cause of your hairloss, but most people dont know it and just say they have Telogen Effluvium because they're shedding a lot. And to find one out of them who is really suffering from Telogen Effluvium is more than rare. In your case its a different story.
No need to be offended.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nah.. Walker has been running good cover up game for years with fibers in that fro.. guess he just bit the bullet and got rid of it. Probably a huge relief.

Last edited:

djhype

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Negative

Look at that Norwood zero hairline and patchy balding in non male pattern baldness areas. He has a problem with his hair but it ain't male pattern baldness.

He'd just go slick bald if he wanted out, not this patchy mess.

15414262-7195575-image-m-134_1561817394473-jpg.jpg

crikey1980

Established Member
Reaction score
Nah.. Walker has been running good cover up game for years with fibers in that fro.. guess he just bit the billet and got rid of it. Probably a huge relief.
This is exactly what happened.... Been balding since about 2013 and although it probably got a bit worse more recently he's definitely been wearing toppik for a couple of years.
Pity cos Kyle walker seems an OK sort of guy and is a excellent player.

tabletable

My Regimen
Reaction score
Doesnt it look like hes using a sh*t ton of toppik in the pictures? Especially the last one looks like he covered the front with toppik and some spots got too much of it. Or?

The second last picture you can also see how bad his hair quality is. Look on the longer hairs, they are very thin and curly.

Balding Boulder

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is exactly what happened.... Been balding since about 2013 and although it probably got a bit worse more recently he's definitely been wearing toppik for a couple of years.
Pity cos Kyle walker seems an OK sort of guy and is a excellent player.
It's an interesting thought. The advantage he has is he's been able to maintain a straight hairline. These are the best people for hair fibres.

Timothy Q

My Regimen
Reaction score
If he tried to cover it up before with hair fibres, he would probably also get a hair transplant since money is no issue for him unless its not male pattern baldness and he is just waiting for it to grow back/wait till Telogen Effluvium ends.

Northface32

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think there are tons of exceptions where men thin from different parts of the scalp. I thinks classic male pattern baldness patterns are only a guideline but not definitive. You can literally start balding from the middle or the back or the front. Just whatever follicles begin being affected by dht sensitivity. Look at middle eastern men they usually have good hairlines but diffuse unevenly from sides or middle. Makes it a nightmare to understand.

djhype

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If he tried to cover it up before with hair fibres, he would probably also get a hair transplant since money is no issue for him unless its not male pattern baldness and he is just waiting for it to grow back/wait till Telogen Effluvium ends.
Bingo. No reason whatsoever he wouldn't have had a transplant if he was trying so hard to cover it up.

Lots of genetically bald copers in this thread wanting Kyle Walker on their team.;)

DerDon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bingo. No reason whatsoever he wouldn't have had a transplant if he was trying so hard to cover it up.

Lots of genetically bald copers in this thread wanting Kyle Walker on their team.;)
Sorry to tell you bud, but you're probably part of the team as well ;)

For someone who knows the reason for his hairloss, you're spending a huge amount of time on this forum.

why not leaving the "baldies" alone and spending time outside, since your hairs come back anyway

S14a

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

For someone who knows the reason for his hairloss, you're spending a huge amount of time on this forum.

why not leaving the "baldies" alone and spending time outside, since your hairs come back anyway

Says he came on here to learn but seems to be a know all!

Think he's having a mid-life crisis, only on here just over a month and near 300 posts :D

randolf_faust

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
d_vuxpuwwaadorr-min-1024x675-jpg.jpg

why are the lower back of the head and his sides not effected then?

dude has genetic hairloss in classic norwood patern..

djhype

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

I work from home friendo, the reason I have the liberty to travel the world.

Trading my toggle time at the football forums to balding forums until I get done with of learning.

Actually, I just got a ton of great info from the smartest guy on this forum in pm:cool:

Last edited: